Signed stuff

The Friendly Dalek

this is (one of) my favourite multi-signed things. i got pretty much the entire cast who attended the x men apocalypse premiere last year. it includes jennifer lawrence and james mcavoy as well! (super stoked)
13221553_1736284043319940_90465190183886

i think my favourite individual auto is from JK Rowling. i collect autographs both in person at cons and premiere as well as by writing to celebrities as well. i sent a (LONG) letter to JK rowling years ago basically explaining how the HP series of books has really helped me escape from reality for a bit (which is SUPER good when dealing with depression) and i got a legit, signed postcard back from her, complte with the hologram sticker she puts on all stuff she signs at events etc. i was SUPER stoked.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, josh-hammond said:

this is (one of) my favourite multi-signed things. i got pretty much the entire cast who attended the x men apocalypse premiere last year. it includes jennifer lawrence and james mcavoy as well! (super stoked)
13221553_1736284043319940_90465190183886

i think my favourite individual auto is from JK Rowling. i collect autographs both in person at cons and premiere as well as by writing to celebrities as well. i sent a (LONG) letter to JK rowling years ago basically explaining how the HP series of books has really helped me escape from reality for a bit (which is SUPER good when dealing with depression) and i got a legit, signed postcard back from her, complte with the hologram sticker she puts on all stuff she signs at events etc. i was SUPER stoked.

That's an awesome poster, and a lovely story about J.K. I met her on a train once and had a short conversation with her.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Nope.

How do I get it to show a picture, not the link?

If you have uploaded it to photobucket, you copy the 'direct' link then when you go to post it here, in the dialogue box in the bottom right cornet, click on 'insert other media' and 'insert from existing URL' and paste the link.

If you're on Photobucket, use the IMG link.

Copy it and paste it into your post.

Select the text and convert it to a hyperlink

You can preview the post (the symbol with the page and magnifying glass) to see how it will look

Post your reply

Hopefully that will work!

6 minutes ago, Bumper8 said:

If you're on Photobucket, use the IMG link.

Copy it and paste it into your post.

Select the text and convert it to a hyperlink

You can preview the post (the symbol with the page and magnifying glass) to see how it will look

Post your reply

Hopefully that will work!

I cant convert it to a hyperlink. It might be because I am on a tablet

I'm not sure what you are doing incorrectly Dalek, maybe read this http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/200724424-Linking-to-Forums the last section on Direct.

But basically if you have successfully uploaded the image to PBucket go to your library and mouse over the image, 3 vertical lines appear in the top left corner of the picture, mouse over that and a drop down menu appears, click on 'share' and in the box that pops up click on the Direct dialogue box, right click and copy it.  Then on here, as before click on the Insert Other Media box, Insert from URL and just click in the box and paste it - you don't have to delete the example that's already in the dialogue box.