Signed stuff

The Friendly Dalek

• Moderators

From my collection, this has to be my favourite.  I started it back in 2013 and have slowly but surely been adding to it at various shows over the year, some of the signatures such as Carrie and Billy Dee have signed quite small near their characters they don't show up as well but they are there.

Currently signed by :- 

Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Anthony Daniels, Kenny Baker, Peter Mathew, Billy Dee Williams, Ian McDiarmid, Brian Blessed, Ray Park, Denis Lawson, Jeremy Bullock, Ken Colley, Julian Glover, Jerome Blake, Jet Lucas, Paul Blake, Oliver Ford Davies and Caroline Blakiston

IMG_1370.JPG

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 7

well damn! those multi signed posters are ace!

im starting my first multi signed maxi poster at lfcc: Harry Potter. if i can get one or two autos at every con i go to it'll fill up quite nicely. also have a band of brothers poster im getting signed. currently signed by Rick Warden and Marc Warren so far.

• Like 2

This was from the collateral beauty premiere. got EVERY castmember who attended, as well as a couple of producers and the director.
even managed to get a selfie with will freaking smith and met the goddess that is dame helen mirren!

apparently Edward Norton is a SUPER rare signer. my friend and i got stuck with a bunch of dealers at the prem who were all saying "when he gets here make sure he comes over here. he wont sign much so we need to be lucky"

once norton went into the prem all the dealers left. we waited 10 minutes and he came back out and signed for the 7 or so of us who were still there. it was great!

15541249_1839234006358276_24932814159027

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, josh-hammond said:

well damn! those multi signed posters are ace!

im starting my first multi signed maxi poster at lfcc: Harry Potter. if i can get one or two autos at every con i go to it'll fill up quite nicely. also have a band of brothers poster im getting signed. currently signed by Rick Warden and Marc Warren so far.

After a serious re-think, I've decided to start a Doctor Who poster at LFCC.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, josh-hammond said:

This was from the collateral beauty premiere. got EVERY castmember who attended, as well as a couple of producers and the director.
even managed to get a selfie with will freaking smith and met the goddess that is dame helen mirren!

apparently Edward Norton is a SUPER rare signer. my friend and i got stuck with a bunch of dealers at the prem who were all saying "when he gets here make sure he comes over here. he wont sign much so we need to be lucky"

once norton went into the prem all the dealers left. we waited 10 minutes and he came back out and signed for the 7 or so of us who were still there. it was great!

15541249_1839234006358276_24932814159027

Urrgggghhh "Dealers"...... they make me want to be sick out my eye sockets...

• Like 2

I think I need bullet points:

• I only started posters this year so my Buffy, Firefly and Supergirl posters with 2, 2 and 7 signatures respectively don't really match up to most of those above.
  • I'm glad I've never watched Game of Thrones, and don't feel a particular affinity with Dr Who or Star Wars because they look expensive. Impressive though.
  • I think T-Pain wins the 'most number of squiggles on one thing' comp.
  • Interesting (sort of) that only Rob has gone for personalised.
  • What a shame Collateral Beauty is a terrible film.
  • Re RayRay's Sherlock picture: I'm not sure why Rolf Harris has signed it (bottom right).
  • Like 1

All mine are in boxes as I'm moving house this weekend but my favourite autographs are from Bruce Campbell, he signed my Evil Dead poster, my Evil Dead dvd (book of the dead packaging) and probably best of all my Tornado dvd which Ernie Hudson signed on the same day. 

Also cultivating autographs on my Masters of Horror boxset,  thus far I've got Robert Englund, William Forsyth, and now Jeffrey Combs

The only things I have accessible to hand at the moment:

686cuu.jpg

From the Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 premiere. Its an awful quality phone photo to show you guys but I was able to get Jennifer Lawrence (who also signed my arm underneath my Mockingjay tattoo, so I got that tattooed too haha!), Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson, Jena Malone, Elizabeth Banks, Sam Claflin, Francis Lawrence (Director) and Nina Jacobson (Producer). 

35ks6cz.jpg

and this new one to add to my collection :wub:

• Like 2