Answers to FAQ

9 minutes ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

Is a small backpack allowed? Need to buy a bag right now so I hope I buy one that is allowed. Sorry if this is asked before but Internet is expensive right now so don't want to waist it

As has been repeatedly posted Ilona, there are no restrictions ;)

Hi - hopefully someone could help please. I have an Alien group Photo shoot ticket for the Saturday - there is no batch number on the ticket. Am I right in thinking it is between roughly 12.55 and 13.10 photo F? I just want to make sure I am in the right place. Thanks in advance. 

Just now, djh1969 said:

Hi - hopefully someone could help please. I have an Alien group Photo shoot ticket for the Saturday - there is no batch number on the ticket. Am I right in thinking it is between roughly 12.55 and 13.10 photo F? I just want to make sure I am in the right place. Thanks in advance. 

Please keep such posts to the Schedule topic. It's becoming a nightmare to chase such posts down all over the forum.

Your ticket does have a batch number, it is in the lower left corner,.

7 minutes ago, evilcc07@sky.com said:

Hi one last question , should I queue for my diamond passes then join the entry queue or do this first then collect my passes ?  I just don't want to miss my Will Wheaton opps . Thanks

Sorry, this is a "how long is a piece of string?" question. That totally depends on your Arrival time and the size of lines then.

Just now, ThexLuckyxDuck said:

My photo op is at the end of the day and I'm bound to have shopping. I'm on my own too so is there a place to put my bags while I have the photo done? Thank you (never done an op alone before)

There will be a table to put your bags and coats etc on.

Sorry to post here, as I know I have read this info somewhere else, but can't remember the correct procedure.
I bought tickets last week, inkl admission for sunday, Doctor Who Talk and Kevin Smith Diamond Talk for my eldest daughter.
She is now unable 
to come, so I'm bringing her younger sister. I have gotten plane tickets changed (coming from Denmark), but what about the LFACC-tickets with her name on them? Is that something that will be sorted out Sunday morning? do I need to change it online (how?), or what am I supposed to do?
Kind Regards

4 minutes ago, AmigaRulez said:

Sorry to post here, as I know I have read this info somewhere else, but can't remember the correct procedure.
I bought tickets last week, inkl admission for sunday, Doctor Who Talk and Kevin Smith Diamond Talk for my eldest daughter.
She is now unable 
to come, so I'm bringing her younger sister. I have gotten plane tickets changed (coming from Denmark), but what about the LFACC-tickets with her name on them? Is that something that will be sorted out Sunday morning? do I need to change it online (how?), or what am I supposed to do?
Kind Regards

You can try to speak to Crew, but there is not much that can be done. Tickets can't be transfered or refunded.

Getting jittery now...

Huge apologies if this has been discussed, I know there's been a lot of broken record sounds lately, BUT...

I've got a Diamond Pass, do I just show this when I'm at the guests table for my autograph... and then if I want an additional autograph, I just mention it to them and pay the crew the extra cash?  So basically show them my pass, then show them the money? Done?

Big love guys

15 minutes ago, Admiral Ackbar said:

Getting jittery now...

Huge apologies if this has been discussed, I know there's been a lot of broken record sounds lately, BUT...

I've got a Diamond Pass, do I just show this when I'm at the guests table for my autograph... and then if I want an additional autograph, I just mention it to them and pay the crew the extra cash?  So basically show them my pass, then show them the money? Done?

Big love guys

I believe that's basically it. You pick up your pass, then when you go to the signing they'll clip it to show you've collected your included auto and you can pay for extras if you wish.

4 minutes ago, TheEndless said:

I believe that's basically it. You pick up your pass, then when you go to the signing they'll clip it to show you've collected your included auto and you can pay for extras if you wish.

Ahh good man.

Appreciate the help dude.

On 7/20/2017 at 11:28 PM, Raylenth said:

You are called through in number order - your pass will have your number on it when you collect it.  Diamonds are called first so keep an eye on the queue and once yours has been called you can join it.

This is probably a silly question, but what do I do if I have a diamond pass but I am not there when my number is called? Do I join the back of the queue? The front of it? :huh:

17 minutes ago, Snapefan said:

This is probably a silly question, but what do I do if I have a diamond pass but I am not there when my number is called? Do I join the back of the queue? The front of it? :huh:

If it is still a time when Diamonds only are called yes, you join the back of the queue. If they already started calling VQ tickets the crew member will sort things out when you show the pass.

On 27/07/2017 at 11:29 AM, Queen_Sindel said:

The rest of the post you quoted has that info.

5 autographs Maximum if they are on VQ, so two at once (assuming your friend is not there) are not a Problem.

I think wjblemming got your post a Little wrong, he explained about getting the VQ tickets and not the autographs.

FYI - £25 Autograph with Jessica Henwick (no VQ) only got me 1 autograph on one of the Comics I brought along. Was told at desk that autographs are £25 each. I thought £25 got me like 2-3 .... doh

Edited by Burakiosaurus
I messed up (I think)

1 hour ago, Burakiosaurus said:

FYI - £25 Autograph with Jessica Henwick (no VQ) only got me 1 autograph on one of the Comics I brought along. Was told at desk that autographs are £25 each. I thought £25 got me like 2-3 .... doh

Yes, I know. The price is per autograph, also explained in the post you quoted. I did not mention that because this is clearly stated.