Answers to FAQ

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, bubble0910 said:

I'm new to lfcc so will be my first time, the prop photos do u pay per person or per pic? So if me and my daughter wanted our pic taken together on the Big Bang set would we pay once or each?

Per person (but you get a photo each and can do different poses for each)

I hope my question is not stupid, but it`s my first LFCC ever.

I booked a lot of photo shoots. So do i need to change my "virtual ticket" from eventbrite into a "real Photo-Shoot ticket" like i pick up a diamond pass or is the printed ticket or the ticket on the smartphone enough? 

Thank you for your answers. 

Angi 

2 minutes ago, Coacalina said:

I booked a lot of photo shoots. So do i need to change my "virtual ticket" from eventbrite into a "real Photo-Shoot ticket" like i pick up a diamond pass or is the printed ticket or the ticket on the smartphone enough? 

Angi 

The ticket on the smartphone will be fine.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Coacalina said:

Angi 

No, the photo shoots you have purchased are your tickets, please print them out or alternatively add them to the eventbrite or iPhone wallet apps.  These will be scanned at the photo areas and you will be let in.

Virtual Queue tickets are what you pick up at the autograph areas, these have a number in, once your number is called them you can go up and get something signed.

If it's your first time please have a look at the FAQ page on the forum this tells you everything you need to know 

Edited by StuartG2198

20 minutes ago, mitchell_agius said:

Quick question, my mate has had the unfortunate event of a death in his immediate family and will not make it to the event although he has bought an entry ticket. I know you can not get a refund but could I use the ticket for my daughter?

Best he can do is email the shop and explain the situation, Mitchell. They'll have the final say on it.

I've had a look through but I haven't been able to see it on here, what happens if a photo shoot is missed? I know they don't do refunds but do they still offer vouchers to use, as I missed one two years and just got there when the guest was leaving the photo booth so I went to the sales desk and they exchanged the price of the photo for a voucher to use instead for an autograph. I have quite a few clashes and I'm also worried about delays getting to the venue, such as traffic being bad or an accident on the roads etc. I'm just a worrier but as it is coming closer to the event I am starting to worry about these things more now. I don't want to miss any of my photo shoots but if it does happen I don't want to lose out on any money that I've paid either.

8 hours ago, Erin said:

I've had a look through but I haven't been able to see it on here, what happens if a photo shoot is missed? I know they don't do refunds but do they still offer vouchers to use, as I missed one two years and just got there when the guest was leaving the photo booth so I went to the sales desk and they exchanged the price of the photo for a voucher to use instead for an autograph. I have quite a few clashes and I'm also worried about delays getting to the venue, such as traffic being bad or an accident on the roads etc. I'm just a worrier but as it is coming closer to the event I am starting to worry about these things more now. I don't want to miss any of my photo shoots but if it does happen I don't want to lose out on any money that I've paid either.

I know this sounds very harsh, but I don't know of any other way to put it. There normally won't be refunds or exchanges if a shoot is missed. 

You are very lucky that the sales desk made an exception. You can of course try to speak to them again as they have the final say. Depending on the exact circumstances they may make another exception. But there is absolutely no guarantee.

If you post your clashes in the schedule Topic we'll try be happy to try and help you come up with a plan of Action.

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I know this sounds very harsh, but I don't know of any other way to put it. There normally won't be refunds or exchanges if a shoot is missed. 

You are very lucky that the sales desk made an exception. You can of course try to speak to them again as they have the final say. Depending on the exact circumstances they may make another exception. But there is absolutely no guarantee.

If you post your clashes in the schedule Topic we'll try be happy to try and help you come up with a plan of Action.

Okay, thank you. I have already organised the way that I am going to do my photoshoots and what booth they're in but I know sometimes things cannot be helped and they maybe missed. I know sometimes photoshoots run over, or the guest is late to their one. I remember two years ago I was following Kenny Baker and his carer around for half an hour, as they didn't know how to get to their shoot destination which caused the ones after them to run late. There was quite a following in the end behind Kenny as we were going around, but he did keep looking back and smiling at me. Hopefully I won't miss any now, as they're all on the same floor, which makes it so much easier.

HELP: 

I ordered a Benedict Wong Photo Op Late Tueday night, but then when i went to print
of the eticket the next day i only then noticed i have ordered it for Sunday when i 
should have been for Saturday.. I am only going on Saturday, so been a right idiot.

So what the chances if it even possible to get this refunded or better just changed to 
be on Saturday?

I signed into my everbrite account, but there no option button to refund, and the contact
organisers says it can take 4days to reply and the form box had limited character to get
the whole problem across.

Cheers all.

9 minutes ago, Kazgor said:

HELP: 

I ordered a Benedict Wong Photo Op Late Tueday night, but then when i went to print
of the eticket the next day i only then noticed i have ordered it for Sunday when i 
should have been for Saturday.. I am only going on Saturday, so been a right idiot.

So what the chances if it even possible to get this refunded or better just changed to 
be on Saturday?

I signed into my everbrite account, but there no option button to refund, and the contact
organisers says it can take 4days to reply and the form box had limited character to get
the whole problem across.

Cheers all.

E-Mail shop@showmastersevents.com. No guarantees and no promises it will even be read though. If you receive no reply - which honestly speaking is likely because the Office People responsible for the store are working at LFACC - try speaking to the Sales Table at the Show.

On 10/06/2017 at 7:47 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

2.1 - Autograph info:

How many autographs can I get at once?

Hello, I couldn't find any details about this on the forum so thought best place to ask is here.

I'll be getting autographs from Edge & Christian for myself on their boxed action figure set and a friend has asked if I can get his Edge Blu-Ray and a Christian DVD signed for him.

Will I be able to get 2 x Autographs when I go up? Or will I have to get the 1st, then queue up again? 

1 minute ago, Burakiosaurus said:

Hello, I couldn't find any details about this on the forum so thought best place to ask is here.

I'll be getting autographs from Edge & Christian for myself on their boxed action figure set and a friend has asked if I can get his Edge Blu-Ray and a Christian DVD signed for him.

Will I be able to get 2 x Autographs when I go up? Or will I have to get the 1st, then queue up again? 

If they're on VQ, you can get 1 each and both join the queue, if he's not King to be there, you can get 2 autographs.

10 minutes ago, Burakiosaurus said:

The rest of the post you quoted has that info.

5 autographs Maximum if they are on VQ, so two at once (assuming your friend is not there) are not a Problem.

I think wjblemming got your post a Little wrong, he explained about getting the VQ tickets and not the autographs.

7 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The rest of the post you quoted has that info.

5 autographs Maximum if they are on VQ, so two at once (assuming your friend is not there) are not a Problem.

I think wjblemming got your post a Little wrong, he explained about getting the VQ tickets and not the autographs.

Oh shoot, I scoured that post and couldn't find anything relating to number of autographs. Thank you for clearing that up for me, much appreciated! 

I have a couple of Colleen Wing comics I'd like to get signed by Jessica Henwick too, so I guess this would be ok based on the above?

Obviously I'm not going to pull out a whole bunch of stuff for the guests to sign as that would hold up the queue! 

3 minutes ago, Burakiosaurus said:

Oh shoot, I scoured that post and couldn't find anything relating to number of autographs. Thank you for clearing that up for me, much appreciated! 

I have a couple of Colleen Wing comics I'd like to get signed by Jessica Henwick too, so I guess this would be ok based on the above?

Obviously I'm not going to pull out a whole bunch of stuff for the guests to sign as that would hold up the queue! 

Yes

20 minutes ago, Burakiosaurus said:

You'd be surprised how many items some have. Especially some of the Dutch and German guys. They bring stuff for friends unable to attend and I remember a show (many moons ago mind you) where I was third in the queue; Dutch dude first, 12 posters and 6 8x10, second German dude 16 posters and 20 8x10.......needless to say was a bit of a wait lol

Edited by Briscoefilms

5 minutes ago, Cavs said:

I have a family ticket for 3 tomorrow, will it be okay to arrive at different times? Can I arrive for 9am and then gain entry for the other's at 11am? Thanks

No, because the scanning only works once. You Need to arrive together I am afraid.