Answers to FAQ

1 minute ago, TomOneGone said:

Forgive me if this has been asked already but once I get a photo, is there anyway to download it to my phone? 

They become available on a link on here to purchase, although not straight away.

Edited by spengler

4 minutes ago, TomOneGone said:

Forgive me if this has been asked already but once I get a photo, is there anyway to download it to my phone? 

Not immediately. A few days after the event they are put on the digital copy Showmasters store, where you can download them for 5 pounds each.

If you want to immediately share it with your friends, you can take a photo of the photo, it's not great but it's enough to make people jealous ;D

1 minute ago, spengler said:

They become available on a link on here to purchase, although not straight away.

So if I pay £75 for a photo with Cumberbatch, I have to pay again for a digital copy?
That doesn't seem fair, how much are they? 

Just now, MarioVl said:

Not immediately. A few days after the event they are put on the digital copy Showmasters store, where you can download them for 5 pounds each.

If you want to immediately share it with your friends, you can take a photo of the photo, it's not great but it's enough to make people jealous ;D

ahaha doing that is the only thing that gets me through post con blues is taking a pic of photo and showing to friends/sharing on my fb lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TomOneGone said:

So if I pay £75 for a photo with Cumberbatch, I have to pay again for a digital copy?
That doesn't seem fair, how much are they? 

Its made clear its just the print and downloads extra im afraid.  you could always get someone you know witb a scanner to scan them for you :)

Edited by HeartDT

So I have bought two diamond passes, one for me and one as a surprise for my friend. His ticket of course has his name on it. I've seen people saying you need ID to be able to collect diamond tickets, is it just the person in the 'order number' section, where it says MY name? IE he won't need to bring ID will he, just the person that bought the ticket? I want it to be a surprise, and to say something like "Heyy bro, you know that guy you love, he's doing a photoshoot right now. So um, do you wanna have one with him?" *Springs ticket up*

I have asked him to bring ID, saying we might need it to get in, but he's not the most reliable so i'm paranoid he'll forget or lose it before then. 

1 minute ago, GoldenGrego said:

So I have bought two diamond passes, one for me and one as a surprise for my friend. His ticket of course has his name on it. I've seen people saying you need ID to be able to collect diamond tickets, is it just the person in the 'order number' section, where it says MY name? IE he won't need to bring ID will he, just the person that bought the ticket? I want it to be a surprise, and to say something like "Heyy bro, you know that guy you love, he's doing a photoshoot right now. So um, do you wanna have one with him?" *Springs ticket up*

I have asked him to bring ID, saying we might need it to get in, but he's not the most reliable so i'm paranoid he'll forget or lose it before then. 

I believe you will need something from them whether id letter or something in order to collect their ticket unfortunately.   btw what a nice thing to do :)

20 minutes ago, jimmylovesfilms said:

Will it be possible to purchase showmasters gift vouchers at the LLFC event? 

I don't recall them mentioning them Jimmy, it's usually just an offer they sometimes do around xmas on line.

42 minutes ago, jimmylovesfilms said:

Will it be possible to purchase showmasters gift vouchers at the LLFC event? 

Yes, the vouchers will be available to buy from the sales desk at the show

21 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I don't recall them mentioning them Jimmy, it's usually just an offer they sometimes do around xmas on line.

The gift vouchers they sell are just the normal vouchers at the shows but they do them at a discounted price at Christmas :D

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Wrong Name said:

Yes, the vouchers will be available to buy from the sales desk at the show

The gift vouchers they sell are just the normal vouchers at the shows but they do them at a discounted price at Christmas :D

Many thanks. Do they take card at the sales desk? 

On Friday, how big a queue one can expect?
Meaning if i get there 11.30-11.45 with PM ticket, should this be enough to get into photoshoot with Andrew Robinson (12.05-12.20) ?
Thanks

Edited by geordi

19 minutes ago, geordi said:

On Friday, how big a queue one can expect?
Meaning if i get there 11.30-11.45 with PM ticket, should this be enough to get into photoshoot with Andrew Robinson (12.05-12.20) ?
Thanks

Entry is from 12 so as long as you go straight to the shoot and don't dawdle you might be ok.  Speak to the crew manning the queue to let them know you have a shoot but as long as they pre scan the tickets which they should you should get in quickly.

• Like 1

I know this is normally not done but would it be possible to move a day a Diamond pass photo is set? Have had a hospital appointment come through the post over the weekend whilst I was away which means I won't be able to go to my booked Friday photo shoot and wanted to move it to one of the other days. Have emailed the shop and can obviously provide the evidence.

2 minutes ago, youell said:

I know this is normally not done but would it be possible to move a day a Diamond pass photo is set? Have had a hospital appointment come through the post over the weekend whilst I was away which means I won't be able to go to my booked Friday photo shoot and wanted to move it to one of the other days. Have emailed the shop and can obviously provide the evidence.

Only the shop can help you with that I'm afraid. Usually this is not allowed but it is their call. You've done about all you can by emailing them.