Answers to FAQ

(Hope it's the good topic to ask)

I went to the store and saw that for Daniel Portman the Friday, it's written "unavailable" (a bit surprised while yesterday the Batch 1 and 2 were available). What's the difference between unavailable and sold out?

• Like 1

I believe unavailable means it's in someone's basket, but the transaction hasn't been completed yet. If the person changes their mind, it can become available again, otherwise it'll become sold out.

Edited by Kyvire

My phone had an unfortunate interaction with the floor...

Do you guys think the scanners will still be able to read the QR codes or should I print my tickets? There's some impressive smashing on there, although in Apple Wallet the codes are at the bottom of the screen which is least affected...

56 minutes ago, Kyvire said:

I believe unavailable means it's in someone's basket, but the transaction hasn't been completed yet. If the person changes their mind, it can become available again, otherwise it'll become sold out.

It seemed you were right because 1 ticket was available few minutes after and I managed to get it and now it's written "sold out". Thanks for the help.

29 minutes ago, fissijo said:

My phone had an unfortunate interaction with the floor...

Do you guys think the scanners will still be able to read the QR codes or should I print my tickets? There's some impressive smashing on there, although in Apple Wallet the codes are at the bottom of the screen which is least affected...

Print to be safe.  I wouldn't get all the way there and risk it being unscannable personally.

1 minute ago, edestar4ever said:

GoldTicket Question...the description shows that there are 2 Diamondtalks , £30 each,  included. When I go to the descriptions of the DiamondTalks there is shown...NOT included in the GoldTicket.

Can somebody please clarify? Thanks in advance.

It's just the way they have to word it as the diamond talks aren't included - if they stated they were because of the vouchers, it would imply that they are ALL included, which they aren't and might lead to people correctly arguing that it say all the Diamond talks are included.

Basically you pick the 2 diamond talks you want to go to that comply with the term and go and queue nd hand over your voucher.

I have a Windows phone,so the eventbrite app won't work on it,so I have downloaded an app called Events For Me that works on Windows phones and enables you to view ticket information for Eventbrite events.

I have accessed my (entry)ticket information via Events For Me app and have also saved the QR code to my phone main screen,does that sound ok for a smooth entry to the event? Anyone else done it this way before?

Sorry if my question sounds a bit stupid,but I haven't been to this event for a few years and because i'm stuck in front of a PC screen most of the time,i don't use my phone/apps for much(virtually nothing),and with not having/using/needing a printer either(or I'd just print them),i wanted some re-assurance that I'm not going to hit any problems. 

1 minute ago, BenJones90 said:

Just checking in for an update on the Gold Pass pick up situation. Can we pick up on the Thursday? 

You can but the details haven't been confirmed Ben. If you look at the pinned threads you will see there is one for Thursday collection.

5 minutes ago, Captain_Kronos said:

I have a Windows phone,so the eventbrite app won't work on it,so I have downloaded an app called Events For Me that works on Windows phones and enables you to view ticket information for Eventbrite events.

I have accessed my (entry)ticket information via Events For Me app and have also saved the QR code to my phone main screen,does that sound ok for a smooth entry to the event? Anyone else done it this way before?

Sorry if my question sounds a bit stupid,but I haven't been to this event for a few years and because i'm stuck in front of a PC screen most of the time,i don't use my phone/apps for much(virtually nothing),and with not having/using/needing a printer either(or I'd just print them),i wanted some re-assurance that I'm not going to hit any problems. 

I don't use etickets as I prefer to print them but the only thing that really matters is that the bar/QR codes must be scannable so as long as they can do that I don't think it matters what app you have it in.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I don't use etickets as I prefer to print them but the only thing that really matters is that the bar/QR codes must be scannable so as long as they can do that I don't think it matters what app you have it in.

Okay,thanks very much for taking the time to reply,really appreciate it,i guess there's one definite way to find out if it's scannable,it I can't get in,i'll know it isn't, ha:P 

24 minutes ago, Captain_Kronos said:

Okay,thanks very much for taking the time to reply,really appreciate it,i guess there's one definite way to find out if it's scannable,it I can't get in,i'll know it isn't, ha:P 

If you turn the brightness all the way up on your phone they should scan without problem.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, evilcc07@sky.com said:

Sorry guys but unsure - I have two diamond passes . When do we do the autographs associated with these,is it when we do the photos ?  Thanks .

the guests are signing anytime not doing photos,  talks or on break/lunch .  there is usually a notice next to their signing table when they will be back signing if they are not there it also advises what nos being called :)

Edited by HeartDT
  • Like 1