Answers to FAQ

Just now, Minuialeth75 said:

Hi! I was looking at the schedule yesterday and I had my photo ops tickets to see if there was any clash. That's when I noticed I don't have any batch numbers on my tickets. I bought them a couple of months ago (RDA, Morrissey, McCoy, Lloyd + Delorean). Was there already a bug with the store? How do I do? I vaguely remember chosing Batch 1 but there's no proof.

Are they Diamond Passes, Minui? If they are, your pass number will be on your pass when you collect it. :smile:

Just now, Minuialeth75 said:

No, they aren't, apart from Lloyd for whom I have a Diamond Pass.

I know there has been a bug with a few of the recent announcements but haven't heard if there was any that far back. Chances are you should say to the crew on the day and they'll slot you in, maybe someone else could confirm this, though?

I swear to god it's the last time I ask anything here :ph34r: I have Batch 5 for the Christopher Lloyd + Delorean photo op but I have a Diamond Pass for him. English isn't my 1st language so I'd like to be sure I understood what I've read. Do Diamond Passes get called first (with Gold) regardless of their batches?

Edited by Minuialeth75

Just now, Raylenth said:

The delorean shoot isn't part of the Diamond package so you don't have any priority access and have to go through with the Batch 5's.  It will be Golds with any batches, Batch1, Batch 2 ect.

So I didn't understand correctly. Thanks for answering!

• Like 1

I've sent two emails to extrahelp, one last week and one this week, from different email addresses to make sure they get it, when should I start panicking if I don't get a reply?  I usually do this much more in advance but wasn't sure I could go until recently.

7 minutes ago, Daniel_Baker said:

I've sent two emails to extrahelp, one last week and one this week, from different email addresses to make sure they get it, when should I start panicking if I don't get a reply?  I usually do this much more in advance but wasn't sure I could go until recently.

Everyone is swamped and trying to catch up. I'd give it til Tuesday.

• Like 1

I've never done a talk at LFCC before but have Alan and Benedict as part of diamond passes on Saturday.

Just wondering what etiquette was at Showmasters events regarding talks.

I know some conventions want you to be there 10-15 minutes before talk to be seated, is this the case at LFCC or can I turn at really close to talk start time and get in no problem.

Mainly incase i get distracted by something shiny before talk and turn up just in time.

Just now, mrtom1510 said:

I've never done a talk at LFCC before but have Alan and Benedict as part of diamond passes on Saturday.

Just wondering what etiquette was at Showmasters events regarding talks.

I know some conventions want you to be there 10-15 minutes before talk to be seated, is this the case at LFCC or can I turn at really close to talk start time and get in no problem.

Mainly incase i get distracted by something shiny before talk and turn up just in time.

They're paid for talks, so you have your seat. Some People will no doubt start lining up early, especially for Benedict. When to arrive largely depends on if you want to be Close to the front.

• Like 1

The tickets needs to be printed but I can't get enough money together for some extra photoshoot tickets  before I leave for the UK. So I need to buy them when I'm already in London. Does someone know where I can print my tickets? I already checked but my hotel doesn't have a computer for guests 

5 minutes ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

The tickets needs to be printed but I can't get enough money together for some extra photoshoot tickets  before I leave for the UK. So I need to buy them when I'm already in London. Does someone know where I can print my tickets? I already checked but my hotel doesn't have a computer for guests 

They don't HAVE to be printed Ilona, you can show them on your phone as well.  As long as the bar/QR codes are scannable.  I believe there are various apps that let you put your tickets in an offline wallet and that there is an Eventbrite app as well.

There is also a sales desk at the event where you can go to buy them if you wish.  If you buy from them they will give you a ticket.

Edited by Raylenth

11 minutes ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

Not sure... but if my printer stops working I go to a local library that lets you print for small fee per sheet.  check see if any nearby your hotel.   you can show on apps etc like eventbright i tho but if like me prefer to have a print out then try a library.

Edited by HeartDT

14 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

They don't HAVE to be printed Ilona, you can show them on your phone as well.  As long as the bar/QR codes are scannable.  I believe there are various apps that let you put your tickets in an offline wallet and that there is an Eventbrite app as well.

There is also a sales desk at the event where you can go to buy them if you wish.  If you buy from them they will give you a ticket.

I totally forgot about the part of not needing a paper ticket. I'll try to find the Eventbrite app. I prefer to buy the tickets before the weekend itself so I'm absolutely sure I have tickets and don't have to stress about that :)

• Like 1