RIP Adam West

showmasters

Any body else thinking they missed the opportunity to do a side of the building style photo, wish I could afford the diamond pass right now think I'll have to stick with risking VQ I am gold so maybe just maybe

Edited by Queen_Sindel
Link removed. My virus scanner went off.

So for me it's Batman, the 3 baddies from Superman 2, Lois Lane & Biff Tannen. I am literally meeting some of the most important people of my childhood this July. Now if Burt Ward could just be sedated enough for his flight over you could get him too! lol. Now that would be the greatest highlight of my life a Batman & Robin double photo shoot!  As it stands Having Adam West is beyond great for me already.

17 hours ago, Merchwithamouthx said:

Any body else thinking they missed the opportunity to do a side of the building style photo, wish I could afford the diamond pass right now think I'll have to stick with risking VQ I am gold so maybe just maybe

He's 88, probably not a good idea to have him hunched over for a long shoot. I wouldn't be surprised if he was sat for his shoot.

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, JonathanC said:

Do you know how it will work for the Batmobile shoot? Will he be in the car or on a chair next to it?

Unfortunately I don't have any details on how this one is going to be set up, as soon as we have some more info one of us will post.

Edited by StuartG2198

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, ajknight1972 said:

BATMOBILE SHOOT? :o Missed that one.

In the past people have asked about upgrading photo shoot tickets, has this been allowed and, if so, how can I go about upgrading?

Cheers

Please email shop@showmastersevents.com, this shouldn't be a problem.

• Like 1

On 2017-5-24 at 10:20 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

It's always been with you outside if there was a vehicle shoot. David Hasselhoff was done that way too.

What are the rules involving young children (5 years old and loving 60's batman right now) in these type of shoot. I know sometimes the rule with shoots change depending on the year and the shoot... Sometimes more than one person is fine as long as you only expect one picture printed and at other times its strictly one customer = one ticket. But this is the first year I get to be cool uncle taking my nephew to comic con and was wondering what the rules were with accompanying a child who would like a picture?

15 minutes ago, Calzaki said:

What are the rules involving young children (5 years old and loving 60's batman right now) in these type of shoot. I know sometimes the rule with shoots change depending on the year and the shoot... Sometimes more than one person is fine as long as you only expect one picture printed and at other times its strictly one customer = one ticket. But this is the first year I get to be cool uncle taking my nephew to comic con and was wondering what the rules were with accompanying a child who would like a picture?

It's always been one ticket per person, unless we are talking "babes in arms" - meaning babies or small children who can't walk yet. Babies wouldn't need a ticket. A 5 year old will definitely need a ticket, no matter if a solo shoot or in the picture with you.

Would like more info on the batmobile shoot brought it now worried how it's going to be taken if he has to sit, will he be seen well ? Do we both sit in the car? Is the car real or a green screen just a few questions 

4 hours ago, RevJT said:

Would like more info on the batmobile shoot brought it now worried how it's going to be taken if he has to sit, will he be seen well ? Do we both sit in the car? Is the car real or a green screen just a few questions 

Here's a linky to the BTTF and MJF photoshoot pics from 2015 to give you an idea of what it may look like.  SM office/mods may be able to confirm whether there will also be green screen.

We've discussed the sitting issue above - we simply don't know in Adam's case. Even if I would tell you now "he will stand" something could happen til then and things have to be changed. Previous car shots have been done with the guest sitting in the car. If Adam has to sit the photo Crew will figure out a way to make sure you, him and the car are all in the Picture. It's not the first time they have done vehicle shoots.

Even if the mods can't comment on Adam sitting in the car, you both sitting in the car is not going to happen. It's never been done this way and would be a nightmare to set up and take photos. One of the persons in the seat would always be in a dark area, or if taken from the front there'd be glares.

There's been absolutely no green Screen mentioned, so that won't happen either.

As stated in the Ecto-1 thread, these cars are normally replicas.