RIP Adam West

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Statement from Showmasters - 

"We are all so very sad to have to inform you all that our dear friend Adam West passed away today. Adam was 88 years old and came to our first LFCC, and was planning to attend this years LFCC for the very last time as he had not been well and wanted to say goodbye to his European fans. Adam was a legend in the comic con circuit and loved meeting the fans and talking about his work. We have lost a true legend and we are all going to miss him at the events and for years to come."

135503.alfabetajuega-adam-west-04022016.

?format=500w

Batman-the-Movie.jpg

310a687d08107df1a404c24e43dd017ceb2ebb2c

Batman (TV Series) 
Batman / Bruce Wayne

Family Guy (TV Series) 
Mayor Adam West

The Big Bang Theory (TV Series) 
Adam West

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001842/

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 3

Now OBVIOUSLY, this is a massive guest announcement and clearly one heck of a major headlining guest! HOLY #CATWOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry force of habit) HOLY BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Any chance of clarification about the Batmobile shoot? Are you likely to be on the outside of the vehicle like the Back to the Future shoots or could you be sitting next him in the Batmobile? 

2 minutes ago, LSM said:

Any chance of clarification about the Batmobile shoot? Are you likely to be on the outside of the vehicle like the Back to the Future shoots or could you be sitting next him in the Batmobile? 

It'll probably be the same as the BTTF shoots to save time, LSM. :smile:

I so wish we could have some info about the photo schedule. I'm arriving on Friday, maybe around 11am. I suppose there will be two time slots for sat and sun, but how about Friday? I really want to have a diamond pass, but unsure which day I should choose. (leaving earlier on Sunday as well)

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, angelbacchae said:

I so wish we could have some info about the photo schedule. I'm arriving on Friday, maybe around 11am. I suppose there will be two time slots for sat and sun, but how about Friday? I really want to have a diamond pass, but unsure which day I should choose. (leaving earlier on Sunday as well)

Announcing anything about the schedule now would only cause more problems in the end, because things can and do change pretty much up to the event. If a draft schedule was posted now people would just be disappointed when they booked travel around a non confirmed time and then it ended up changing!

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, LSM said:

We will try and get some clarification on this one but my guess would be you will be outside the vehicle, as this is the way it has always been done previously.

Edited by StuartG2198
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

It'll probably be the same as the BTTF shoots to save time, LSM. :smile:

Yeah and your faces might be the only thing you see if they have to take the both of you inside.  It would make for a disappointing picture I think