RIP Andy Cunningham

Wrong Name

I am sad to hear of the passing of Andy Cunningham. Andy was known for Bodger and Badger as well as his work as a puppeteer and his appearance Epahnt Mon in Return of the Jedi. Andy started coming to Showmasters events last year and I had heard that he very much enjoyed meeting his fans. For me, meeting him and Badger was one of the best guest experiences I have had as the amount of trouble Badger caused was just as funny as ever! He will be missed.

SRgVhEq.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

I am sad to hear of the passing of Andy Cunningham. Andy was known for Bodger and Badger as well as his work as a puppeteer and his appearance Epahnt Mon in Return of the Jedi. Andy started coming to Showmasters events last year and I had heard that he very much enjoyed meeting his fans. For me, meeting him and Badger was one of the best guest experiences I have had as the amount of trouble Badger caused was just as funny as ever! He will be missed.

SRgVhEq.jpg

I echo this sentiment completely, the best guest experience I've ever had too. It helped that Bodger and Badger was my favourite show as a kid, but the fact that he was so nice and refused to charge me a penny for any of the Bodger and Badger stuff! Chatted about the series at length and Badger called me one of his 'mashy mates', got a photo too. This news has gotten to me almost as much as when I heard Victoria Wood died. Off to watch some episodes of YouTube (because infuriatingly the BBC still haven't released it on DVD!)

• Like 2