Talks

jakeblue

Are the talks ever recorded? I know there are signs saying no filming but I'd imagine some people would like the opportunity to have the talks as another memento of the event.

I know that I'd quite like to have had a copy be it audio or visual of the wrestling talk from Saturday and would have been prepared to pay for it. At the same time however I understand that this might not be logistically possible.

If and when they are filmed the footage has never been available jake - distribution rights need to be agreed with the guests and it's not straightforward.

So basically no, any footage won't be distributed.

• Moderators

As Reylenth says there is alsorts of legal issues as to why talks and panels are strictly no filming so I'm afraid you won't see any official footage and anything that has been filmed is often removed.  These rules are some of the strictest at events, and are enforced.  Some of the larger film companies insist that anyone seen filming be removed immediately, back in 2015 at some of the bigger talks prior to bringing guests on our moderators had to inform the audience that anyone seen filming would be ejected.

Edited by StuartG2198