Best Star Trek TV Show and Movie

joeld

20 hours ago, StuartG2198 said:

Voyager

Generations

Voyager is probably the most underated tv show and I agree with both picks being good, Generations probably has the best cast out of all the films

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ST973 said:

Deep Space Nine

Generations

Glad to know that someone else agrees with the best tv show and same what I said before about Generations, also what do you think of (SPOILER'S) Kirk's Death, most people hate it but personally I think the subtleness works and is a pretty tragic send off 

8 hours ago, RomeroSavini said:

The Next Generation 

First Contact 

:-) ahhhhhh Star Trek......

The Next Generatoin is my second favourite show and I think it has probably the best characters out of all the shows. First Contact is my second favourite film as well and definitely the best Next Generation film. What do you think of Wesley Crusher just to ask?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Bumper8 said:

DS9

First Contact

Agree with both choices, Deep Space Nine is my favourite because despite it being a terrible idea on paper, just staying at a Space Station instead of exploring space like Star Trek had always done, and it pulled it off so well. First Contact is also a great film with great performances,  especially Patrick Stewart

1 minute ago, ChloeLou said:

Star Trek: The Next Generation!

Star Trek ll: The Wrath Of Khan!

Star Trek: The Next Generation is always great, with Jean Luc-Picard probably being my favourite Enterprise Captain, and The Wrath of Khan is my favourite film probably due to how much Kirk has to go through throughout the movie, personally I think it's Shatner's best film performance and it's villain which is without a doubt my favourite Star Trek movie villain in Ricardo Montalban's Khan and it always had to recover from Star Trek: The Motion Picture, which was pretty slow and boring for the most part

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joeld said:

The Next Generatoin is my second favourite show and I think it has probably the best characters out of all the shows. First Contact is my second favourite film as well and definitely the best Next Generation film. What do you think of Wesley Crusher just to ask?

Wesley I didnt mind at all for the fact I was about his age at the time I was watching it :-D I am 40 this month, so I grew up with Wesley in a way, he was like my 5 year older brother haha

Might have been different if I was an adult watching it, but I like all the cast :-) 

Need to rewatch the entire Next Generation again as I gotthe Blu Rays, so now in sexy HD! And all the films in HD.

29 minutes ago, joeld said:

Star Trek: The Next Generation is always great, with Jean Luc-Picard probably being my favourite Enterprise Captain, and The Wrath of Khan is my favourite film probably due to how much Kirk has to go through throughout the movie, personally I think it's Shatner's best film performance and it's villain which is without a doubt my favourite Star Trek movie villain in Ricardo Montalban's Khan and it always had to recover from Star Trek: The Motion Picture, which was pretty slow and boring for the most part

My dad took me to see ST The Motion Picture and he fell asleep during it (can't blame him!)

The re-fitted Enterprise looked so cool though!

1 hour ago, Bumper8 said:

My dad took me to see ST The Motion Picture and he fell asleep during it (can't blame him!)

The re-fitted Enterprise looked so cool though!

Yeah, I can't blame him:D but despite the poor script and slow pace, it is has the best special effects in the original series movies and the for the time (1979) their mind-blowing. Probably due to the fact that The Motion Picture's budget was 46 Million, which for a time was the biggest ever budget and was the biggest of the original series movies, and The Wrath of Khan's was dropped 11 Million

• Like 1

What would you guys rank them in order here are mine:

TV Shows

5) Enterprise

4) Voyager

3) The Original Series

2) The Next Generation

1) Deep Space Nine

Films

13) Nemesis

12) Insurrection

11) The Final Frontier

10) The Motion Picture

9) Generations

8) Into Darkness

7) The Search for Spock

6) Beyond

5) The Voyage Home

4) Star Trek

3) The Undiscovered Country

2) First Contact

1) Wrath of Khan

22 hours ago, joeld said:

Wesley Crusher is my favourite character on Star Trek: The Next Generation!  I do like the original Star Trek series, though, especially the episodes which involve the Tribbles!  Some of the Star Trek films I did find pretty boring, to be honest, but I liked Star Trek: The Wrath Of Khan! :smile:

Edited by ChloeLou