Collectormania 25

Litafan83

1 hour ago, Charmer said:

There was a poster near the sales desk yesterday. I believe it was pretty much the same weekend as this years. 

Seem to remember it said 8th & 9th June although I could be (probably am) wrong.

7 hours ago, Raylenth said:

They haven't been announced yet Lita.  All announced events are listed on the main page of the forum or on the bottom ribbon of the websites.

Sorry but that's incorrect. There were posters up in the venue yesterday, I think it said 2nd and 3rd June next year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jakeblue said:

Bloody slacker :)

Sorry, but currently one office person and me are the only ones who can do this.

Person 1 is working in Birmingham. Person 2 overslept this morning cause she was up til almost 3 am responding to worried messages and e-mails. :P

• Like 3

Thank you thank you went on Sunday, met Mr Shanks..lovely guy and Ben Browder talk... definitely cosplaying next year and coming again 2018. The only disappointment was the lack of Stargate collector items..yes there were a few bits but not a lot..considering there were cast members on the menu...but I found the odd thing here and there...still had a good time though..

It's definitely the 2nd and 3rd of June. It's odd that the very first thing I saw on a wall beside the Extra help queue on saturday morning was a poster for next year's event before we'd even entered this year's one. Caused me a brief panic as I thought I'd missed a day already before I noted 2018 :-)

16 hours ago, Faerie Tanith said:

Truly. I had the choice between ugly sandals and painful heels. Tragic.

I always go with heels - I just love how they elongate my legs, lift my thighs and glutes, and instantly transform an outfit from standard to chic.