Autographs

joeld

As I am new to conventions, I would just like to ask how many how prints are you allowed to get signed or how many do Showmasters give you or do you have to bring your own. A few actors like Wil Wheaton and John Cleese I am looking to auto and would just like to know this info. Thanks

You can buy up to 5 if the guest is busy, 7 if they are less busy.  If you want more you can just go through again but will need a second VQ ticket as you can't go through twice on 1.  Showmasters supply a selection of 8x10 pictures and you can take 1 per auto you pay for if you wish, they are included in the price or you can bring your own items.

Please do not take the 8x10's if you don't need them though and leave them for those who do and of course if there is a particular still you want it's best to bring it yourself as you won't know what pictures they have until you are at the front of the auto queue.

Have you bought a diamond pass for either Joel?  John is going to be very busy and if you definitely want one and can afford it it's the best way, you are not guaranteed to get one otherwise.  I'm not saying you won't but he's going to be very popular.

Hi Raylenth, just got an account so don't really know how to work all the stuff, but will do next time. What stars are you looking to get auto, diamond or photos of and are you going to any other conventions e.g. Birmingham or Bournemouth 

Raylenth is what are you going to get as far for autographs, diamond passes and photo shoots. 

P.S. What Wil Wheaton picture do you think I should get signed; Stand by Me, Star Trek: The Next Generation or The Big Bang Theory 

On 01/06/2017 at 10:13 PM, joeld said:

Raylenth is what are you going to get as far for autographs, diamond passes and photo shoots. 

P.S. What Wil Wheaton picture do you think I should get signed; Stand by Me, Star Trek: The Next Generation or The Big Bang Theory 

I'm hoping to meet Wil Wheaton, too!  At the moment, I only have a photo-shoot booked with him.  But I'm still thinking about getting his autograph.  I will just have to see on the day.  But if I do get his autograph, I'm thinking about asking him to sign a photo from either Stark Trek: The Next Generation or Toy Soldiers. :smile:

4 hours ago, ChloeLou said:

I'm hoping to meet Wil Wheaton, too!  At the moment, I only have a photo-shoot booked with him.  But I'm still thinking about getting his autograph.  I will just have to see on the day.  But if I do get his autograph, I'm thinking about asking him to sign a photo from either Stark Trek: The Next Generation or Toy Soldiers. :smile:

I will probably get either Star Trek: The Next Generation or Stand by Me signed but will probably book photohshoot soon. I orbably will get Stand by Me because it's one of my favourite movies and everyone loves Lachance, but on the other hand, SHUT UP WESLEY!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, joeld said:

I will probably get either Star Trek: The Next Generation or Stand by Me signed but will probably book photohshoot soon. I orbably will get Stand by Me because it's one of my favourite movies and everyone loves Lachance, but on the other hand, SHUT UP WESLEY!

I love Stand By Me!  It's just one of those films you could watch again and again and not get tired of...  If I do ask for his autograph, though, I'm thinking more towards asking him to sign a photo from Toy Soldiers! :smile:

14 minutes ago, ChloeLou said:

I love Stand By Me!  It's just one of those films you could watch again and again and not get tired of...  If I do ask for his autograph, though, I'm thinking more towards asking him to sign a photo from Toy Soldiers! :smile:

Yeah Toy Soldiers is great. Plus it has Sean Astin and Louis Gossett Jr and even though it seems like a silly ploy it's actually really good and enjoyable. Sad that Wil dies though

22 hours ago, joeld said:

Yeah Toy Soldiers is great. Plus it has Sean Astin and Louis Gossett Jr and even though it seems like a silly ploy it's actually really good and enjoyable. Sad that Wil dies though

I thought it was a really good film!  But, yes, it is sad what happens to Wil Wheaton's character!

Edited by ChloeLou

• 1 month later...
On 1 June 2017 at 9:55 AM, Raylenth said:

You can buy up to 5 if the guest is busy, 7 if they are less busy.  If you want more you can just go through again but will need a second VQ ticket as you can't go through twice on 1.  Showmasters supply a selection of 8x10 pictures and you can take 1 per auto you pay for if you wish, they are included in the price or you can bring your own items.

Please do not take the 8x10's if you don't need them though and leave them for those who do and of course if there is a particular still you want it's best to bring it yourself as you won't know what pictures they have until you are at the front of the auto queue.

Hi I just wanted to ask can I chose a print and ask for a personal item say a DVD to be signed for the price for the price of the autograph, eg Kevin Smith 45 pound?

1 minute ago, joeld said:

Hi I just wanted to ask can I chose a print and ask for a personal item say a DVD to be signed for the price for the price of the autograph, eg Kevin Smith 45 pound?

Raylenth has answered that in the very post you quoted.

If you are asking if you can have both the free print and your item for one Charge the answer to that is no.