CM24 Photo Shoot & Talk Schedule Announced

showmasters

12 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Talk clashes have already been covered. Talk to crew at the morning shoot of Ben and tell them about your clash. Michael's afternoon shoot does not clash with the talk. Just go straight over to the photoshoot from the talk.

I'd probably do the double first, but make sure to tell crew you have Pele. The shoot isn't that long there either.

Thanks for the reply I appreciate it, I know what to do now

Edited by Kay983
Just had to put word it in

2 minutes ago, jakeblue said:

Actually I have one more question.

I see Jeffrey Combs is doing a Star Trek talk at 9.25am on Saturday. Will he be signing before this?

I would say probably not jake, as it's so close to opening I think they may just have them go straight to the talk.  I could be wrong though, if he's there on time they may squeeze in 10 minutes of signing but I doubt it.  Queen may have a different opinion though :D

1 hour ago, jadeylouise said:

Forgive me if this is a stupid question but do the different colours mean anything in particular? :)

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Has everyone had an answer as it's easy to miss the odd one? If not please say or if it wasn't clear or you have further questions please post :P

The question from page 1 if the colours mean anything didnt get answered? Just curious on that one myself, though I think it may be just so its easier to see different things?

2 minutes ago, crippsy_99 said:

The question from page 1 if the colours mean anything didnt get answered? Just curious on that one myself, though I think it may be just so its easier to see different things?

That would be because Raylenth has no clue, and I don't know for sure either. ;) Neither of us has been involved there.

I am pretty sure it is for visibility as there have been complaints about this before.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You should be ok with all 3 Pab I think, what are your batch numbers for Paul and Christian as that will help us advise you better but as Christians finises before Paul's does, you should be fine to make the end of Pauls if you do have high batches, and when in doubt speak to the crew manning Christians queue and tell them you have to get to Pauls.  We don't have a layout but hopefully the booths will be relatively close togethet=r.

Many thanks, am batch 1 for both of the shoots.

I have a photo shoot with Ming-Na at 11:00 on Saturday Batch 1, I also have an extra help email as am in a wheelchair, will the crew let me in a few minutes early so I can get to the shoot on time?  It's difficult navigating the crowds in a wheelchair so I may be late otherwise, I know there's a second shoot later in the day but I'm not sure I can stay that late due to care, especially if it's running late.  I'm also attending Sunday so would it be better to see if the sales department will swap my ticket to then?

1 minute ago, kerry452 said:

Ming-Na Wen Diamond pass Sat, how do photos work for me? 

Diamonds are first Kerry so go for the start of the session if you want to get it done, or you can go through anytime her sessions are running during Saturday

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PAB1980 said:

Many thanks, am batch 1 for both of the shoots.

I think you will be fine then, when you have done Beth you can go around and wait for them to call Christians and be in the first group after the golds and then just go to Pauls as soon as you are done.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Daniel_Baker said:

I have a photo shoot with Ming-Na at 11:00 on Saturday Batch 1, I also have an extra help email as am in a wheelchair, will the crew let me in a few minutes early so I can get to the shoot on time?  It's difficult navigating the crowds in a wheelchair so I may be late otherwise, I know there's a second shoot later in the day but I'm not sure I can stay that late due to care, especially if it's running late.  I'm also attending Sunday so would it be better to see if the sales department will swap my ticket to then?

Hi Daniel, yes, usually those needing extra help go through first so get there for the start of the shoot and identify yourself to the crew.  You won't be able to swap your ticket for Sunday I'm afraid but you should be fine for Saturday morning.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I think you will be fine then, when you have done Beth you can go around and wait for them to call Christians and be in the first group after the golds and then just go to Pauls as soon as you are done.

Brilliant, thank-you for your help.

Roll on Saturday :)

• Like 1

I will add as I forgot whilst talking about the order for photo sessions earlier, that attendees needing extra assistance are usually through first, then Diamond where appropriate, Gold and numbered batches!  Sorry for any confusion everyone!

• Like 1

Will any guests be in the autograph area beyond 6pm or is it a sharp cut-off closing time? Was really hoping to get my Nana Visitor and Jeffrey Combs photos signed before I left. I plucked for the Saturday out of the 2 days, ironically enough had I seen this ultimate timetable, Sunday would have been perfect. 

Edited by robmoriarty

Just now, robmoriarty said:

Will any guests be in the autograph area beyond 6pm or is it a sharp cut-off closing time? Was really hoping to get my Nana Visitor and Jeffrey Combes photos signed before I left. I plucked for the Saturday out of the 2 days, ironically enough had I seen this ultimate timetable, Sunday would have been perfect. 

Normally if there's still a line at that time the line will still be finished. But I really don't think Jeffrey will be returning to his table after the shoot. Nana might to make sure no one gets missed, but not even that is 100 percent sure.

14 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Hi Daniel, yes, usually those needing extra help go through first so get there for the start of the shoot and identify yourself to the crew.  You won't be able to swap your ticket for Sunday I'm afraid but you should be fine for Saturday morning.

Thanks I'll Hopefully make it then :)

2 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Normally if there's still a line at that time the line will still be finished. But I really don't think Jeffrey will be returning to his table after the shoot. Nana might to make sure no one gets missed, but not even that is 100 percent sure.

I figured as much QS based on previous events. I know you probably can't say for certain either, but if I said to the photoshoot crew I would offer to go last each time and could get a signature then, might that even vaguely be possible? If I could have done both days I would.

6 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

I figured as much QS based on previous events. I know you probably can't say for certain either, but if I said to the photoshoot crew I would offer to go last each time and could get a signature then, might that even vaguely be possible? If I could have done both days I would.

I hate to say it, but no, that will not be possible.

Your best bet is to speak to the Pit Boss at the signing area. If someone can get arranged that your photo gets signed it would be them. I can't guarantee that this works, but the photo area definitely is a no.

4 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I hate to say it, but no, that will not be possible.

Your best bet is to speak to the Pit Boss at the signing area. If someone can get arranged that your photo gets signed it would be them. I can't guarantee that this works, but the photo area definitely is a no.

Okay, I will have a word with them when I get there and take a judgement. If at worst I have to get the signatures beforehand I will just have to get creative with photoshop when I get back home (just would have been nice to get the originals signed). :lol:

Don't want to create too much fuss, I know these events are already enough of a headache to organise. But I always say, if you don't ask you don't get etc.

Edited by robmoriarty

have same problem and prob like 50 others, the paid talk i paid for (john barrowman) i wont get to cos Ben Browders photo is in the same time, so even if its next door, by the time you queue etc you miss half the talk. I could try for morning but i dont think i'll be in time even with early entry......ive been at many of your events and even with best of intentions and the nicest pit bosses they still have to let the diamonds etc go before they will slot you and its awful.

Try for the morning session nic, you have nothing to loose.  They may be able to slot you in.  I know I've let people go in front of me when I've had a slightly more flexible schedule in the past.  As you say there's no guarantee but there's definitely none at all if you don't ask.