CM24 Photo Shoot & Talk Schedule Announced

showmasters

Brilliant Thank you!! Now to start planning, John Barrowman in Captain Jack suit and talk... Here I come!!! Also Kai Owen photo shoot <3 and a few autographs too <3 I can't wait!

Just now, amy46250 said:

With the Micheal Shanks pm shoot on Saturday is that the one I go to ? I am batch 2 . Once again I am sorry I am confused and I hope I haven't anoyed anyone

Yes, as he doesn't have an AM shoot, and ask as many questions as you want, Amy. We've all been in your position. :smile:

3 minutes ago, homerj said:

Diamond pass for Pele and I think its Batch 2 for Marc

Go to Marc first as his is much shorter then just go to Pele and show the crew you are a diamond and they will slot you in.

Also, with the Captain Jack (John Barrowman) photo shoot, was there a Batch no. when booking, My memory is terrible and can't remeber, doesnt say on ticket as i can see. Just noticed there was a photo shoot in the morning and one in the afternoon, reason for me asking 

An I right in thinking that there isn't a  schedule for signings and first sign all day except for food breaks, talks and shoots?

Ie after a shoot they will be returning to signing so that would be the time to queue for them to sign the photo you've just had taken.

1 minute ago, hannah said:

Also, with the Captain Jack (John Barrowman) photo shoot, was there a Batch no. when booking, My memory is terrible and can't remeber, doesnt say on ticket as i can see. Just noticed there was a photo shoot in the morning and one in the afternoon, reason for me asking 

It's on the bottom left of the ticket, Hannah. :smile:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, clueingforsmaug said:

Saturday. Sorry, completely forgot. 

:D No worries, personally I think batch 3 will be going through at the start of the PM session but if you have time you can check to see where they are at the end of the AM session or just be there for the start of the PM session.

• Like 1

According to the schedule there are joint photo shoots on both days for Dave Prowse and Daniel Naprous. This seems new as there has been no mention of it before and it is not available for sale on the eventbrite website. I assume it is so new that they won't have it for sale until tomorrow?

Just now, jakeblue said:

An I right in thinking that there isn't a  schedule for signings and first sign all day except for food breaks, talks and shoots?

Ie after a shoot they will be returning to signing so that would be the time to queue for them to sign the photo you've just had taken.

Yes, if not in an activity or on a break they will be signing.

• Like 1

Just now, Tomwalkerbsg said:

HELP PLEASE

I have the eventbrite app on my phone and im looking for batch numbers and i cant see them anywhere. Ive checked the bottom left etc etc and cant see anything.

Are you able to get your tickets up on a computer, per chance, Tom? They'll show up on there. :smile:

1 minute ago, Ravogd said:

According to the schedule there are joint photo shoots on both days for Dave Prowse and Daniel Naprous. This seems new as there has been no mention of it before and it is not available for sale on the eventbrite website. I assume it is so new that they won't have it for sale until tomorrow?

Just keep checking the store Rav hopefully they should be up soon.

• Like 1

Just now, Ravogd said:

I'd say they'd be up as asap if they can. If not they'll be on sale on the day at the sales desk, Ravogd. :smile:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

If you mean for Sat, go to Robert first, you'll be through quickly, then Carlos as his starts next and then Dean when you get out of Carlos. (or if Carlos looks swamped when you get there go to Deans and come back to Carlos's as his is the longer session)

Sorry yes, Saturday! Also, my girlfriend has Ming and Julie at 11, then Marc Warren, then Devon at 11:45 and Tony Curran at 11:50. Again, all early batches. Thanks for your help.

5 minutes ago, hannah said:

All tickets should have a batch no on Hannah, as wjleming said can you look at it on a computer to see?

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

It's on the bottom left of the ticket, Hannah. :smile:

Aw, thank you!! I was worried I was going silly! :) I am in Batch 2... does this mean I be in the afternoon shoot? as the first shoot is only 5 minutes? 

1 minute ago, D4vem88 said:

Sorry yes, Saturday! Also, my girlfriend has Ming and Julie at 11, then Marc Warren, then Devon at 11:45 and Tony Curran at 11:50. Again, all early batches. Thanks for your help.

My opinion is Julie first, Ming will have Diamnods first anyway, then Ming after, then Mark, then Devon then Tony (they are in the same booth so no probs with clashes there)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hannah said:

Aw, thank you!! I was worried I was going silly! :) I am in Batch 2... does this mean I be in the afternoon shoot? as the first shoot is only 5 minutes? 

His shoot with the coat is 5 minutes, without the coat is just before that one. If it's without the coat, you can go to the AM shoot. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

His shoot with the coat is 5 minutes, without the coat is just before that one. If it's without the coat, you can go to the AM shoot. :smile:

I think it's with the coat as she said the Captain Jack shoot.

Finally, then I swear I'll go away. Am I right in thinking that if I grab a vq ticket when I get to the venue for a specific guest I can use that to join their signing queue during a later batch of numbers?

Ie I have early bird entry so can grab a Christian vq ticket first thing but would like my photoshoot picture signed so would need to queue up for him later after his shoot.

Just now, jakeblue said:

Finally, then I swear I'll go away. Am I right in thinking that if I grab a vq ticket when I get to the venue for a specific guest I can use that to join their signing queue during a later batch of numbers?

Ie I have early bird entry so can grab a Christian vq ticket first thing but would like my photoshoot picture signed so would need to queue up for him later after his shoot.

Yep, you can join the queue anytime after your number has been called, Jake. :smile:

• Like 2