Are guests supplying their own photos?

Don green

Hi Don, at events like C24 and LFCC there will be a selection of 8x10 pictures on the guests desk that you can use, they are unbranded (so don't have the event logo on) and are included in the auto price so you don't have to pay extra for them. 

I hope that helps - it's worth noting though that you won't know what pictures they have until you are at the desk though so if you want a particular image it's always best to get it before hand.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2

If you want have a look at the Pre Orders (link on the main website) and you can see examples of the images that may be available for the guests (though those specific images may not be available or there may be others not on the site at the event)

5 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Hi Don, at events like C24 and LFCC there will be a selection of 8x10 pictures on the guests desk that you can use, they are unbranded (so don't have the event logo on) and are included in the auto price so you don't have to pay extra for them. 

I hope that helps - it's worth noting though that you won't know what pictures they have until you are at the desk though so if you want a particular image it's always best to get it before hand.

I'm probably gonna bring something to get signed, but is there like a limit of things to be signed? Like, could I get a signed photo and a DVD cover or something like? Or would it be one or the other? Glasgow FCC has a limit of 3 items, I think?

There is a limit, unless specified before hand (for example Pele is 1 item per pass ONLY) generally it's 5 items during busy times, or 7 if it's quiet.  If you wanted more than that you have to get a second VQ or go back if there is an open queue later in the day.

If it's just 2 you want from a non limited guest, you will be absolutely fine 

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2

On 2017-5-31 at 11:17 AM, Wrong Name said:

Just remember the price is per auto so if a guest's auto is £20, you want 2 items signed, it will be £40.

Really? I've never experienced that before, normally at cons I go to it's like, for example, £25 and you can have up to 3 items signed.