My first Collectormania

JaviVD

Greetings!

On Sunday June the 4th; i´ll be attending the event for the first time ever; as i´m coming from overseas (Spain) to spend the weekend in the UK for a couple of conventions and a theatre play in London.

I´m waiting for the schedule to come up before preordering anyhting as i have a bit of a fear:

My train to Birmingham International will leave from London Euston at 7:52 am on that same day and it´s due to arrive a few minutes after 10:00 am (as i understand its a veru short walk to NEC). Basically i don´t wanna buy any photoshoots just to have them already wrapped up just before i get there.

Maybe im worrying a bit too much since the schedule is kinda tight but; anyone has any advice for me?

Yeah i know, but that´s just how it is always. Calculated risk. It´s the first train in the morning so let´s just hope for the best.

Mostly Colin Baker, Bonnie and Tony Curran. I already know about the Virtual Quaeu System for John Barrowman, so waiting for that is not a problem (the phot im still thinking about)

Have you booked the train yet? if not, have you considered bus travel instead? The journey would be longer overall but buses to/from London can operate during the night/early morning and so possibly arrive earlier as well. I would take a look at the National Express or Megabus websites. Hope that's help at all!

Hmmm...its certainly a possiblity. The theater finished around 21:30 on saturday and it´s around the National Gallery. But i´d have to know where to pick it up and if Birmigham International is a stop on the route

I've had a look for you, and there was one that looked good (leaving London at 6:30 travelling to Coventry for 8:15, and then a connecting bus arriving at Birmingham Airport for 8:52) but the seats have unfortunately sold out. I suppose with the train you don't have to worry about any changes at least!

Edited by RichBDW