The Fellowship Of The Forum (FOTF)

Nell

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwwwww Kilty I forgive you *big hugs* It's the sort of thing I'd do, damn this technology :D;) Never mind, the Fellowship of the Forum is still here, no computer can break us *tries to remember Aragorn's inspirational speech in front of the black gates (not sure it's relevant but it's always good to hear it :P )

*covers ears to avoid getting them blasted off from DE's voice* :o:P;)

Awwwwwwww, thanks Eggy! :D *hugs* :o *tries to imagine Aragorn's speech in a way that is relevant to FotF*

*fails so listens to Aragorn's speech anyway* :o

Wow Nell, that was inspiring indeed. But there was one mistake - there won't come a day when the FotF will fail! :o;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I'm right TWICE in the space of one week!! I knew you wouldnt leave!! pretty pointless starting and deleting the thread really! :D:lol:

Sorry Kilty, there WONT come a day when the FOTF will fail!! EVERYDAY WE FIIIIIIIIGHT WOOOOO! haha

Our next quest can be trying to get accomodation for C6 in the same place! :wub::P HeHe... Nah... I dunno

FG

Well actually, that is something we need to do, isn't it! :wub:

It wood be too cool of we were all staying in the same place. Huuuge parties every night! :o;):o:wub:

Let's hunt some.......erm.......hotel receptionists!! :D:D

I didnt get to party at C5 :wub: I didnt go to the Novotel neither, We stayed and watched TTT! I just want C6 to be different from C5, not guests n that, that was ace. Just different outside of the actual event! and less blistery!!! haha

Edited by *~Nell~*

Yeah, I want C6 to be different. I didn't see any guests at C5 ;) and I had to go home early on sunday :P. And I'd really like to stay at a hotel. :wub: It'd be so fun.

Anyway, I think SM should hold C6...urm, tomorrow!

I didnt get to party at C5 :o I didnt go to the Novotel neither, We stayed and watched TTT! I just want C6 to be different from C5, not guests n that, that was ace. Just different outside of the actual event! and less blistery!!! haha

:P We didn't get to have a party. Didn't even get to have a drink thanks to stupid barman wanting proof of ID (not mine unfortunately). So no Novotel for us at C6 - perhaps we should take a very large tent and a crate (or more) of booze?????? We could even invite hobbity or elven guests??? Mwahahahaha. :wub:;)

I didnt get to party at C5 :o I didnt go to the Novotel neither, We stayed and watched TTT! I just want C6 to be different from C5, not guests n that, that was ace. Just different outside of the actual event! and less blistery!!! haha

:o We didn't get to have a party. Didn't even get to have a drink thanks to stupid barman wanting proof of ID (not mine unfortunately). So no Novotel for us at C6 - perhaps we should take a very large tent and a crate (or more) of booze?????? We could even invite hobbity or elven guests??? Mwahahahaha. :lol::o

that sounds like a good quest if ever I heard one!