After Party?

aweeghost

(Sorry, another question from me!)

I normally attend the Glasgow event, and I know that there is normally some form of after party and I was curious is there is any official/unofficial after parties happening? This is my first time coming down for the Birmingham event, so I'm super excited/nervous and I wanna make sure I make the most of my time, even when the doors close on Saturday :P

Ask any questions you need to, we have all been new at some point.  As far as I'm aware there isn't an official party.  There may be attendees gathering amoungst themselves, there are a few planned for LFCC like that, but nothing official.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Ask any questions you need to, we have all been new at some point.  As far as I'm aware there isn't an official party.  There may be attendees gathering amoungst themselves, there are a few planned for LFCC like that, but nothing official.

Thank you :) I'm asking this, but then I bet I'll be so tired after the first day I'll get back to the hotel and pass out XD

On 5/24/2017 at 10:35 PM, aweeghost said:

(Sorry, another question from me!)

I normally attend the Glasgow event, and I know that there is normally some form of after party and I was curious is there is any official/unofficial after parties happening? This is my first time coming down for the Birmingham event, so I'm super excited/nervous and I wanna make sure I make the most of my time, even when the doors close on Saturday :P

Heyy AWeeGhost :)

I'm also coming down from Glasgow for this con on the Friday night, my flights at 7:40pm incase you're traveling the same way :) There's a few of us meeting up after the con for some drinkies and a good scran, you're more than welcome to join if you're looking for something social after!

Edited by Zonky