SOA Bike Shoot

RobC

Do we have any idea when the guests will be confirmed for the Sons of Anarchy Bike photoshoot?

I really want to do this, but obviously would like it to include Ron Perlman, otherwise I'll want to get an individual Ron photoshoot.

Need to do some seriously figures with the new wave of guests announced! Didn't want that new car anyway. :D

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, RobC said:

Do we have any idea when the guests will be confirmed for the Sons of Anarchy Bike photoshoot?

I really want to do this, but obviously would like it to include Ron Perlman, otherwise I'll want to get an individual Ron photoshoot.

Need to do some seriously figures with the new wave of guests announced! Didn't want that new car anyway. :D

Unfortunatley the mods have no further info on this, as I mentioned in a previous threads group shots do take more time to organise sadly. 

Pretty sure this was asked in another SOA bike shoot thread Rory and whilst I can't remember the exact answer, I'm sure the gist of it was, it's unconfirmed but the assumption was going to be no, it will take longer and the risk of damage might be to great.

Ignore me, I found the posts and it was me replying the same thing to basically the same question, as far as I can see there hasn't been any official comment on this and you may not know until the day but I still think the time/damage issue will be a factor.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, one of vicky's bfs said:

I'm just hoping someone has actually got a Harley that is in the show because the ones they ride weren't sold here from what I can make out.

I heard they're just going to use a bmx and hope nobody notices.

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/5/2017 at 11:10 PM, RoryMcGarrett said:

Well nevermind Ron Perlman or who will be in the photo. The most important question is: Can we sit on the bike?

If there's one thing I've learned from watching Sons of Anarchy, it's that you "never sit on another mans bike". ;)