Latest Guest Announcement - JAMES & OLIVER PHELPS

7 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

I think QS meant the office were talking to someone about the possible day change which has now been confirmed.

Yes. This is what I meant. I used the original wording because the office replied to me they were speaking to (name they obviously thought I was familiar with) and I had no idea if this person was an agent or a convention agent. I didn't want to screw up, so I didn't give a position. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On 12. 6. 2017 at 1:44 PM, Queen_Sindel said:

Checked with the Office: both or nothing I'm afraid.

Can I have Oliver on one item and James on another (I have two photos that have been previously signed by one of them each)?

Edited by sammyromie
  • Like 1

On 6/24/2017 at 11:56 PM, sammyromie said:

Can I have Oliver on one item and James on another (I have two photos that have been previously signed by one of them each)?

yes you can, i did that when they came to the Milton Keynes convention. I had james on one poster and Oliver on another and needed them just to add to the poster they hadn't signed. no problem for them. 

• Like 1

Hey guys, nice to meet you all. I'm new to this and I need to take my daughter as surprise to get the twins autographs. Would you know if they can provide a picture to sign or I need to bring one or something to sign? I have been trying to look around for plain pictures but couldn't find any to buy.

Thanks

Marco

3 minutes ago, marcov said:

Hey guys, nice to meet you all. I'm new to this and I need to take my daughter as surprise to get the twins autographs. Would you know if they can provide a picture to sign or I need to bring one or something to sign? I have been trying to look around for plain pictures but couldn't find any to buy.

Thanks

Marco

There'll be 8x10s there for you, Marco, or you can bring your own, it's up to yourself which you decide to do. :smile:

• 3 weeks later...