Latest Guest Announcement - JAMES & OLIVER PHELPS

They were in the movie as well as the beaters lol. Watch and learn mister Lemming! You don;t want to make yourself look foolish while approaching the twins and asking why they are standing next to brooms in the pic wearing Gryffindor Quidditch team clothes when they weren't on the team!

1 minute ago, RoryMcGarrett said:

They were in the movie as well as the beaters lol. Watch and learn mister Lemming! You don;t want to make yourself look foolish while approaching the twins and asking why they are standing next to brooms in the pic wearing Gryffindor Quidditch team clothes when they weren't on the team!

It's been a while, and I'm getting old and forgetful! :( Anyone got a spare pensieve?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The_batflash123 said:

This is actually a good question, tell us the answer showmasters :P

This was asked right before an event weekend abroad and now again during the next weekend which directly followed. Never mind the current situation.

The mods have asked, but with the security questions that had to be solved have not received an answer.

Patience please.

On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 8:17 PM, smwdolphin said:

According to Oliver's twitter they are appearing Saturday only. Can anyone confirm as I have a friend who has booked entry tickets and photo for the Sunday?!

On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 8:44 PM, StuartG2198 said:

The team is in Birmingham for CM at the minute but once we have any info we will post.

Mods, sorry to bug you all with this, it's just to cover it for all (in case there's numerous queries on it), do we know if it'll be today or later this week we'll have an update (I'll be expecting later this week with the office catching up from Collectormania at least today), and do we know if it'll be a similar situation to Alison and Alexi's day changes where we'll have the option to switch days or is it a "How long is a piece of string?" scenario?

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Mods, sorry to bug you all with this, it's just to cover it for all (in case there's numerous queries on it), do we know if it'll be today or later this week we'll have an update (I'll be expecting later this week with the office catching up from Collectormania at least today), and do we know if it'll be a similar situation to Alison and Alexi's day changes where we'll have the option to switch days or is it a "How long is a piece of string?" scenario?

Are you trying to be funny. Cause you're not. :P

No idea. I alerted the responsible people, but they will need to try to get hold of agents first. That may or may not be fast.

I am not going to take any guesses on how this change will be handled, sorry.

• Like 1

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

Are you trying to be funny. Cause you're not. :P

No idea. I alerted the responsible people, but they will need to try to get hold of agents first. That may or may not be fast.

I am not going to take any guesses on how this change will be handled, sorry.

No worries, thought as much on some level, but just figured I'd ask in case there was any knowledge of it and make people coming on here (hopefully) aware of what's happening.

Thanks very much, QS. :smile: (and sorry for hassling you again on it)

On 6/3/2017 at 9:17 PM, smwdolphin said:

According to Oliver's twitter they are appearing Saturday only. Can anyone confirm as I have a friend who has booked entry tickets and photo for the Sunday?!

Where did you read this? I checked his Twitter but I can't seem to find it

27 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

It was a reply. Maybe you were  looking at the Tweets Only part, Ilona? :smile:

Found it :) luckily I first bought the duo with the Ford Anglia but I was hoping to do the duo another day but hopefully there will be some photo tickets left for Saturday

2 minutes ago, IlonaTijhuis said:

Found it :) luckily I first bought the duo with the Ford Anglia but I was hoping to do the duo another day but hopefully there will be some photo tickets left for Saturday

There should be. Was on batch 2 when I checked the other day. :smile:

35 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

There should be. Was on batch 2 when I checked the other day. :smile:

Okay thank you. This will be my first LFCC so everything is new. And now I'm scared I won't get autographs from the twin now they will only be there for one day so everyone is going to be there