Latest Guest Announcement - ALYSON HANNIGAN

• Moderators

This might even be a photoshoot that could replace my current image as my profile pic... (and I've been using this one for 3 years so that's saying something). *flails more*

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Matt Thornton said:

I have Three Diamond Passes for Saturday and Two for Sunday. Do you think it would be better if I went for a Sunday Diamond Pass?

The most difficult thing will be the timings of the talks V photo's so the more you can spread everything out the better.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

The most difficult thing will be the timings of the talks V photo's so the more you can spread everything out the better.

That shouldn't be a problem. I'm more interested in the Photo Shoots. If I have time for the Talks, I'm all in but the Photo shoots and Autographs are always my top priority.

6 minutes ago, chubarker said:

Why does the shop say the Diamond Pass is £195 not £190.

Because someone typed it in incorrectly I'd guess.   It's only £5 so if you want the Diamond I'd say just buy it and they will refund/sort it out as soon as possible.

Edited by Raylenth

Awwww I do like her in American Pie! Seems like she'd be lovely to meet. That's the only thing I've really seen her in though, so a bit pricy for me. Great guest though, as with the others announced. Just not for me but I'm sure lots of people will be very happy :D

2 hours ago, chubarker said:

Why does the shop say the Diamond Pass is £195 not £190.

CONFIRMED: It's a typo. Refunds will be done with store access (which neither me nor the other mods have) when someone gets back online in a place where they can access the system.

2 hours ago, DeckardB26354 said:

Is it correct there is no double shoot with her and Alexis on the Sunday ?

Ye, this is correct. Double shoots usually happen one day of the show only. It is very rare they are announced for both days.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Am I missing something from the Diamond pass, or are you potentially paying for things you might not want?

Autograph + Photo + Talk = £170

So the Diamond pass is £20 (or maybe £25) more for dog tags, a print and a better seat in the talk.  Is that correct?

7 minutes ago, ragnarmorkai said:

Am I missing something from the Diamond pass, or are you potentially paying for things you might not want?

So the Diamond pass is £20 (or maybe £25) more for dog tags, a print and a better seat in the talk.  Is that correct?

The packages have never been an exact price of just the individual items all added together, sometimes they are a little more expensive sometimes not.  I remember Sigourney Weaver was very good value for what was included in her Diamond pass.  You are just paying a little premium for the certainty of getting the autograph, first in the photo's and the best seats at the talk.

The T's & C's on the ticket page list everything that is included in the package.  There may be things in the pass you don't want but as you can't pick and choose what is or isn't in there it's up to you to decide whether you want it or not or to try getting what you want on the VQ system.

Edited by Raylenth

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, ragnarmorkai said:

Also a guarantee of the autograph with no VQ required.