Possible Phantom Of The Opera Comic Con?

Hi guys, tonight I was discussing with my fellow Phantom of the Opera friends/fans on Twitter about having a con dedicated to Phantom of the Opera in the UK with the actors who have been in the show for example the current Phantom Ben Forster. Plus for cosplayers to cosplay as the Phantom characters from the original show and it's sequel Love Never Dies, a chance to do Phantom karaoke, Q & A panels and other cool Phantom related things. It would be amazing if this happened as TV shows and films have had their own dedicated conventions in the past so why can't a musical that's been on for more than 30 years running. So if there are any Phantom Of The Opera fans here that would like to see this happen I'd be so grateful for you all to respond to this with a simple "YES" please.

Many thanks,

From Oswald Mulholland.

I honestly don't think there would be enough interest for a company like Showmasters to put on a dedicated event for something like this, I think the pool of people who would be willing to pay the type of money it would cost for tickets would be fairly limited.  But you never know! 

Like with everything there are obviously dedicated fans but I think you'd have to show there was a fair amount of serious interest for organisers to even consider it.