Any dream guests

There are so many guests I'd love to meet, but I focus on a few franchises that I've been (slowly) collecting autographs from since over a decade ago. Those are Firefly/Serenity, LOST, Angel and X-Men. I think with the latter, being movies rather than TV, the stars are less likely to do conventions. Dream guests would probably be Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy. I'm sure I'll never meet all the 100 or so cast, but those are the particular ones that I think are the least likely. I've met four of the cast (and a potential fifth in Cardiff if I can attend) with one of those also being one of the core stars from LOST as well; Famke Janssen (Jean Grey), Aaron Stanford (Pyro), Tyler Mane (Sabretooth) and Dominic Monaghan (Bolt). So THRILLED to meet all of them! 

I would hope I could meet everyone I've yet to meet from Firefly, Angel and LOST, with Evangeline Lilly perhaps being the least likely to attend a convention so probably being the biggest dream guest out of those three. Excited to meet Alan Tudyk in July! I have a number of the old Serenity autograph trading cards and his is the one that's been the highest on my want list for years. Getting to actually speak to him as well? Awesome!

Edited by RichBDW
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RoryMcGarrett said:

My dream guest from this year's LFCC is Wil Wheaton and the SOA dudes. But I'd die to meet Lee Pace, Chris Evans and Luke Evans.

Past guest definitely my one true love Jeremy Renner and Kim Coates

Agree completely on the SOA guys. I would also love Luke Evans. Kim Coates was so lovely.

4 minutes ago, RichBDW said:

There are so many guests I'd love to meet, but I focus on a few franchises that I've been (slowly) collecting autographs from since over a decade ago. Those are Firefly/Serenity, LOST, Angel and X-Men. I think with the latter, being movies rather than TV, the stars are less likely to do conventions. Dream guests would probably be Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy. I'm sure I'll never meet all the 100 or so cast, but those are the particular ones that I think are the least likely. I've met four of the cast (and a potential fifth in Cardiff if I can attend) with one of those also being one of the core stars from LOST as well; Famke Janssen (Jean Grey), Aaron Stanford (Pyro), Tyler Mane (Sabretooth) and Dominic Monaghan (Bolt). So THRILLED to meet all of them! 

I would hope I could meet everyone I've yet to meet from Firefly, Angel and LOST, with Evangeline Lilly perhaps being the least likely to attend a convention so probably being the biggest dream guest out of those three. Excited to hopefully meet Alan Tudyk in July!

I agree with your dream guests, and I must admit I have a soft spot for Firefly.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

I agree with your dream guests, and I must admit I have a soft spot for Firefly.

This is the third LFCC I'll have attended, and I love that there's been a Firefly guest at every one of them. Given Serenity was 12 years ago, great to see the cast still getting love for it! ^_^

• Like 1

obsigflier1.jpg

1 hour ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Ah, I see that you have included past meetings. I meant are you meeting anyone this year, however I do like the idea of including past dream guests, so all is good ;) 

Also, if you don't mind me asking, where did you meet Orlando Bloom?

A theatre play in London he starred in 2007. I met him 10 times!! I was lucky i got a full name with kisses and a 'hope you enjoy the show' signature not just a 'OB'.  He was so fantastic and sweet with us fans). :)

Edited by sarzy2
  • Like 1

Dream guest from this year's lineup so far - Ron Perlman, being in one of my favourite movies, Drive.

Past LFCC dream guest - Easy. Star of my favourite movie of all time, The Karate Kid himself, Ralph Macchio.

Biggest dream guest I've met - Sadly coinciding with today's news, my favourite 007, Roger Moore.

Biggest dream guest I want to meet - Ryan Gosling.

• Moderators

Locking this thread here, unfortunately whilst discussing if your dream guest is at this LFCC is fine, the thread is becoming another guest suggestions one with people listing who their dream guests are and as we already have one of these threads I am closing this one.

• Like 1