Any dream guests

Hi. I was wondering if anyone is meeting anyone who they would consider a dream guest.

For me it is Christopher Lloyd, Tom Wilson, Tom Skerritt, Ron Perlman and the other SOA guests, and the Doctor Who guests. I never thought I would meet the first 4 (hence the diamond passes ;)) and the others are personal to me (in the sense that not many people would see them if they weren't fans of that show).

I look forward to hearing who yours are.

Edited by The Friendly Dalek

Easy peasey: Iain Glen (attended 2015 see my avatar), David Morrissey (attending this year), Sam Neill, Orlando Bloom, Tom Hiddleston, Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington, Richard Dormer.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sarzy2 said:

Easy peasey: Iain Glen (attended 2015 see my avatar), David Morrissey (attending this year), Sam Neill, Orlando Bloom, Tom Hiddleston, Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington, Richard Dormer.

Ah, I see that you have included past meetings. I meant are you meeting anyone this year, however I do like the idea of including past dream guests, so all is good ;) 

Also, if you don't mind me asking, where did you meet Orlando Bloom?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Friendly Dalek said:

Also, if you don't mind me asking, where did you meet Orlando Bloom?

If it's not a SM con, she can't say, Dalek. :smile:

Don't have any dream guests, but a lot that I do want to meet (15 shoots so far, to give a taste. lol)

Edited by wjbleming
Grammatical error
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

Don't have any dream guests, but a lot that I do want to meet (15 shoots so far, to give a taste. lol)

I understand that, I assumed it would probably have been a film premier, as I don't believe he does many cons.

Also 15 shoots, thats not much. lol;)

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

I can!  BC - Sherlocked, stage door and Hobbit prem, Orlando and Jackson Hobbit prem as well and Spielberg on the set of Empire Of The Sun :D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

I can!  BC - Sherlocked, stage door and Hobbit prem, Orlando and Jackson Hobbit prem as well and Spielberg on the set of Empire Of The Sun :D

Oh, you've met BC? You've never mentioned it before... :P

Also, good going with Orlando and Spielberg. :smile:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Have I not?  Then I must regale you with my tales of 'batch.  Ahhh twas a summers eve........

Lol.  All i got from Orlando was an OB but it'll do!

At least Orlando's signature you can still guess with that. :lol:

I was insanely lucky and a friend got me Johnny's autograph when the cast was in Paris Disney. Not that I am complaining, but that one looks like Chinese or Japanese calligraphy. :D

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

At least Orlando's signature you can still guess with that. :lol:

I was insanely lucky and a friend got me Johnny's autograph when the cast was in Paris Disney. Not that I am complaining, but that one looks like Chinese or Japanese calligraphy. :D

Who's Johnny?

Out of the guests I am planning on meeting at London I would have to say John Cleese.

I have watched Fawlty Towers countless times over the years and would never have dreamed that I will be getting the chance to meet the legend himself.

• Like 2

Just now, Tony1975 said:

Out of the guests I am planning on meeting at London I would have to say John Cleese.

I have watched Fawlty Towers countless times over the years and would never have dreamed that I will be getting the chance to meet the legend himself.

Same. I love Fawlty Towers and Monty Python. Plus he appeared in Doctor Who, so he is perfect for me! If he was attending Sunday, I would have 100% got a diamond pass.