Martin Freeman

jhw

So, as Martin will be in London starring in a new play when Sherlocked Con is happening, and not off filming in far off lands, does this increase the chances of getting him as a guest at Sherlocked Con in October? I mean sure, he's clearly busy on the Saturday, but his show is dark on Sundays, and it's not a long train ride to Birmingham. *fingers crossed*

And in case people haven't heard, he's in Labour of Love from Sept 15th through Dec. 2nd at the Noel Coward Theatre labouroflovetheplay.co.uk/

• Like 2

He has in the past, I was unlucky the night I was at Richard III as he had to go straight away and I know he's signed at other live events he's done.  The question is whether he will sign non play related stuff.  We will only find that out once someone's tried I guess.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

He has in the past, I was unlucky the night I was at Richard III as he had to go straight away and I know he's signed at other live events he's done.  The question is whether he will sign non play related stuff.  We will only find that out once someone's tried I guess.

Let me know if you hear anything about this please Raylenth!

You live too far away...I live in Idaho near the Canadian border.:P

But you never know, he may sign more often for this play. Maybe wait and see what he does in the first few weeks of the run and then think about it.

• Like 3

Haha, yes but you'll be in London so in theory you'll be living nearer :P

I decided to book anyway, I'm going for the pleasure of seeing him act etc, If anyone hears of him signing after a matinee I'd give it a go but otherwise I'll not bother waiting.

21 minutes ago, The Pink Lady said:

Ha! Sorry, milady. However - thanks to Raylenth - we are now booked in!

Heh, no probs, I knew you were out for a while, when you are waiting though, time certainly slows down. 

• Like 1

I'm thinking that as the play is in London and the con is in Birmingham, the chances of him giving up his day off to travel to the con are pretty low.  If nothing else, he will probably want to save his voice.  :(

Who knows, time will tell!  Personally I do think it makes it slightly more likely, he's in country, in the area and not going to get called away for/tied up with filming or anything but lets not forget we are talking degrees of miniscule possibility anyway.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...