Next Big Guest Announcement- Wednesday 24th May

21 minutes ago, Marty Mcfly said:

Im thinking Mark Hamill. As others have said the colours are similar to The Last Jedi and I do think that font has been used for a reason. 

The actual font is the same one Showmasters use for everything. It has no Star Wars connection that I can see.

On Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 3:58 PM, millie31 said:

David Boreanaz or Alyson Hannigan for 20 years of Buffy the Vampire Slayer :wub:

Yup I did think its Buffys big year. They got most the cast together in America for a photo shoot.

So not hard to imagine many cast members being the Big announcememt. Its an important show as well. 

The main stars even would be a great catch. Sarah and David and the rest as hey some others are doing UK cons from Showmasters on June

So we never know.

And hey some people named in this thread would never get a whole week and be classed as Big etc..

I say think Big, no way it will be someone not well known that is for sure. 

We can buy hope for a belter of a guest/guests.

Again a reminder guys: If a post is gone it is gone for a reason. Please do not repost then. We have had to remove some posts here where the poster obviously thinks they are funny or clever. But they in fact these posts could be read as offensive to a guest.

We can set posts on moderator approval. I've always thought this is silly. But if this keeps happening eventually we will have no other choice because some users just keep ignoring us.

12 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

The actual font is the same one Showmasters use for everything. It has no Star Wars connection that I can see.

Well the look of the announcement might be deliberate to fool people. Jason do not give obvious clues... 

I don't want to link any colours from the announcement to who I think or hope it could be, but from a selfish point of view, the Mark Hammill chat is amazing, I can only dream.

The demand for Mark the year of the 40th anniversary must be HUGE.   I guess for most of the stars from the original film it's a big year convention wise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 007 spells Bond said:

Last I heard his health is terrible.......

I think he's done some events recently and he's done where you can purchase autographs beforehand or send your stuff and you pick it up at the event signed (I imagine he signed them in his hotel room the night before or something), and he comes to the event to do photoshoots mainly

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dvdrob13 said:

I think he's done some events recently and he's done where you can purchase autographs beforehand or send your stuff and you pick it up at the event signed (I imagine he signed them in his hotel room the night before or something), and he comes to the event to do photoshoots mainly

Yeah I heard a similar thing. He is going to cons in America and I think Canada so it's not beyond the realms of possibilitythat he could come over.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, LSM said:

Yeah I heard a similar thing. He is going to cons in America and I think Canada so it's not beyond the realms of possibilitythat he could come over.

It would be a hell of an amazing guest if they did get him at some point. 

2 minutes ago, john.bttf said:

I think it's Mark Hamill too

Showmasters can do that !!! :-)

Especially for the 40th anniversary

I think we all hope it's him :P we can dream, but it really would be amazing!

• Like 1

Once they got Michael J Fox a couple of years ago they showed that anyone is possible as a guest. With his health I thought there would never be a chance to meet the legend. 

Still not sure who this guest could be but a top Marvel lead I'm sure isn't out of the question.

38 minutes ago, Iloveyouiknow said:

If we're going down a 40th Star wars route Anthony Daniels, Peter Mathew, along side mark hamil. Harrison Ford would also be great however I think he is unobtainable for conventions

Harrison Ford... oh yesplease ! :-) !!!

(maybe annonce closer to the show... :P )

• Like 1

• Moderators

Unfortunately, despite numerous warnings from the moderators people are still openly discussing other events in this thread, not to mention the posts QS highlighted as being potentially offensive to our guests.  To reiterate what QS has already said, if this continues, the people repeatedly breaking the forum rules will have to have their posts reviewed and approved by a moderator before it is shown on the thread (this will NOT be done immediately).  

In addition, any offensive or inappropriate content that could offend our guests or other members WILL be removed immediately and those posting it will risk having their posting rights removed.  As well as the above, discussion of other events will result in the post being removed as unfortunately it is now becoming to time consuming for us to edit them all.

Thank you.

On 18 mai 2017 at 1:44 PM, benweblight said:

Ok, so a few theories based on the date on the announcement.

-Its the day before  the release of Pirates of The Caribbean 5 in UK (and is the date of the Premiere in London) so could be Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom!!!

-its a week after the launch of the new Twin Peaks series?  Maybe Kyle MacLachlan or other cast members
- its a couple of days before House of Cards new season launches so Kevin Spacey or Robin Wright?

- may the 24th, may the 24th suggesting maybe a Star Wars guest, that one is really a stretch

Did i miss any?

Yesyesyes PIRATES GUEST PLEASE !! Especially Johnny!!! 

• Like 2