Next Big Guest Announcement- Wednesday 24th May

6 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

The wait is agony :( let it be wednessday :P rooting for Mark Hamill!!!!

I think nearly every one is secretly hoping for it to be Mark Hamill inclueding me i just hope i will be able to afford his diamond pass thats the worrying part haha 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Starbug said:

I think nearly every one is secretly hoping for it to be Mark Hamill inclueding me i just hope i will be able to afford his diamond pass thats the worrying part haha 

Yeah I think it'll be very expensive if it would be him...:unsure:

No more Cheese & Onion crisp before bed for me... I dreamt last night it was Brian Cranston.

Sat there in full Breaking Bad rig out, shaved head etc. and was giving everyone blue bath salts at his table.

I'm with everyone on the 'Hamill prices if announced tho, I may just sacrifice other signatures/photo's if he's going to be breaking the bank.

Romantic weekend away for 2 in Venice/Mark Hamill Diamond Pass

Mark Hamill Diamond Pass :pyth:

• Like 4

I've been in prayer all day today for the announcement to be ...Orlando Bloom or Sam Neill....Orlando Bloom or Sam Neill....Orlando Bloom or Sam Neill....Orlando Bloom or Sam Neill!!! purleeease:)

Edited by sarzy2
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, MP92 said:

Amy Jo Johnson please.

Not to dampen your enthusiasm but I highly, highly doubt it'll be Amy Jo Johnson - I've heard she's sworn off convention appearances due to a rather nasty experience she had with a stalker back in the day, which is a terrible shame if true - she seems like she'd be fun to meet.

I'm guessing it's Mark Hamill tomorrow or someone Star Wars related... I seriously hope it's not Mark Hamill, because then I'll have to go this year!

4 minutes ago, chrisrus said:

She has been doing to cons recently but is actually at an event that weekend anyway 

Ooooo, nice! Glad to hear she's back on the circuit. I was worried she'd end up being the hardest signature to get for my MMPR collection :)