StuartG2198

Next Big Guest Announcement- Wednesday 24th May

282 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, RoryMcGarrett said:

Ok, I can't wait any longer. I have to tell you guys. It's me.. I am this important guest. 

Diamond Pass will include a lot of goodies and extras.

You owe the mods a cheesecake now for allowing you to announce yourself.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

You owe the mods a cheesecake now for allowing you to announce yourself.

Deal! Will the security let me in with a whole cheesecake tho? And will people eat it if I bake it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, RoryMcGarrett said:

Ok, I can't wait any longer. I have to tell you guys. It's me.. I am this important guest. 

Diamond Pass will include a lot of goodies and extras.

Can we have a Rory dogtag, a Rory mug, a Rory poster (with or without Groot) and what will the talk be about? Will you be there for 3 days or only one of the days? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Can we have a Rory dogtag, a Rory mug, a Rory poster (with or without Groot) and what will the talk be about? Will you be there for 3 days or only one of the days? ;)

I think I'll let the Almighty Mods give you the terms and prices. But I can tell that I will be there all three days. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now