Next Big Guest Announcement- Wednesday 24th May

15 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Screw that, you may get in touch with your bank, Law, they might have a heart attack if it goes your way tonight! :laugh:

Wjbleming, how do you think ill feel if it goes my way?? Might have to live in work till July to pay for it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kurdamoni said:

There will sure be someone for everyone to be happy about! :D I can't wait, so excited :P

Jesus i really hope so. I seem to invest so much energy and time into these announcements and 9/10 end up not even knowing who the guests are let alone being a fan! :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kittkarr said:

well, something old something new does refer to the line Karen Gillan said in doctor who, and she is currently BLUEas Nebula and they are filming in the UK so could be her :)

Karen is apparently unavailable that weekend.

53 minutes ago, ChloeLou said:

Nine guests?  Wow...  I can't wait until they are announced! :D

I'm kinda stuck between hoping they're all guests I've been wishing for and not wanting them to be any of them because the likelihood is I'm gonna be so poor tonight

There's no rhyme or reason to these guesses other than I'm a **** idiot. So if I could have my way I'd pick... Amy Jo Johnson, Daisy Ridley, David Tennant, John Boyega, Mark Hamill, Matt Smith, Michael J. Fox, Peter Capaldi and Ryan Reynolds. And I chose these because I'm selfish :D

6 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

I HOPE SO

I hope so too. Could be a good shout.... I'm surprised how few GoT guests have been announced so far. With 9 guests about to be announced and GoT having such a huge cast...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

They had a lot of GOT guests last year, they can't fill the guest list form 1 fandom every year :D

Very true, but it's such a big show just now and any guests announced from it are bound to attract people to the event.