Next Big Guest Announcement- Wednesday 24th May

23 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

Straight from our twitter - your clue folks

"Some people they want a clue? Hmm.. something old and something new?"

Join us tonight at 7pm!!

Also straight from SM twitter is 'A number of fandoms will be very happy tonight :)'

so in light of that I'm thinking either Pirates of the Caribbean or Star Wars........  Orlando Bloom or a major star wars actor

Edited by sarzy2

3 minutes ago, RoryMcGarrett said:

Something old and something new - Captain America. He's old, but new. There. 

And dresses in blue!

Not a great fit for the other clue though - " A number of fandoms will be very happy tonight :) " Unless you count Sunshine or Snowpiercer I guess.

Ohhh just seen that we've had clues now. Wasn't there a borrowed, blue lightsabre in Star Wars VII? Am I remembering that wrong? Only seen it once. Pretty sure Star Wars constitutes old and new. Would be happy for an MCU guest too, for sure. I don't think it's Chris Evans unfortunately, there was an article last night that Infinity War would be filming in New York for the second half of July. He might not be in those scenes, but you know...

16 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It'd have to be Yondu I've been lead to believe Nebula is busy that weekend tracking down Thanos.

Bah humbug! :(

EDIT: But yay! Yondu! ^_^

Edited by wjbleming

Oh hey, how about Oscar Isaac? Old in the sense of Apocalypse being ancient, New in the sense of the Star Wars franchise, something borrowed because of his jacket(?), and blue because, well, Apocalypse. Think he'd be the sort to get a major week long build up as well!

edit: new clue, the letter 'e' - pretty sure it's not Oscar Isaac then!

Edited by RichBDW
  • Like 1

The 'Hamill dream is well and truly alive here...

Old: Star Wars 'A New Hope'

New: Star Wars 'The Last Jedi

Borrowed: Luke's original lightsaber borrowed/taken from Ben... also 'borrowed' from by Rey in the latest movie

Blue: As above

**quietly prays** "...I am one with the force, the force is with me... I am one with the force, the force is with me... I am one with the force"

• Like 3