Next Big Guest Announcement- Wednesday 24th May

People are guessing based on their interpretation of the initial post. Unfortunately your post took it further by taking one of the guesses and then asking for a reunion for other actors as well.  That's the main difference Mad, and takes it from a guess to a request for people other than the possible person being announced.

I hope that helps a bit?

5 minutes ago, spengler said:

I still reckon its either:

Mark Hamill.

Lauren Cohen

Or

Harrison Ford.

I agree that those choices seem very likely. I know that I and many others are hoping for some legendary greats like Mark Hamill. I'm holding out hope that it could be him or even a new comer to the Star Wars franchise like Daisy Ridley, John Boyega or Adam Driver.

Only a couple days to go and we shall know.... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, natedammit said:

Somebody wants to learn correct apostrophe usage.

Bad boi.

I know I know, I couldn't be bothered to correct it as I was starting to flag and lost the will to try and punctuate properly.

I'm thinking more towards Mark Hamill or the main Actors in the new Star Wars films as well now.

• Like 1

"Important".

That's a very curious word to use.  What would make a guest "important"?  We've had dozens of guest announcement hype threads and hundreds of guests announced in the past; none of them have been classified as "important" before.  I find this a most peculiar usage of the word.  How can one guest be "important" to the event?

1 hour ago, XIII said:

If it is Mark Hamill, it'll give me a good chance of getting my Guyver Blu-ray signed, and can guarantee  that not many people will know about that, should make his day more interesting. If it isn't, then I'm sure it'll still be a good one for many. 

Nice one man, going for something obscure. If it IS Mark, I had a similar idea, but I'd be forced to choose between my Regular Show poster or my "Simpsonized" figurine of him. :)

16 minutes ago, Stenun said:

"Important".

That's a very curious word to use.  What would make a guest "important"?  We've had dozens of guest announcement hype threads and hundreds of guests announced in the past; none of them have been classified as "important" before.  I find this a most peculiar usage of the word.  How can one guest be "important" to the event?

The theory I have is important means important to a lineup. For instance Sons of Anarchy. You have some great guests from that show. But the really important ones like Charlie Hunnam and Katey Sagal is not in the lineup. That makes them important. 

31 minutes ago, RoryMcGarrett said:

Ok, I can't wait any longer. I have to tell you guys. It's me.. I am this important guest. 

Diamond Pass will include a lot of goodies and extras.

You owe the mods a cheesecake now for allowing you to announce yourself.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, RoryMcGarrett said:

Ok, I can't wait any longer. I have to tell you guys. It's me.. I am this important guest. 

Diamond Pass will include a lot of goodies and extras.

Can we have a Rory dogtag, a Rory mug, a Rory poster (with or without Groot) and what will the talk be about? Will you be there for 3 days or only one of the days? ;)

5 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

Can we have a Rory dogtag, a Rory mug, a Rory poster (with or without Groot) and what will the talk be about? Will you be there for 3 days or only one of the days? ;)

I think I'll let the Almighty Mods give you the terms and prices. But I can tell that I will be there all three days.