Next Big Guest Announcement- Wednesday 24th May

7 hours ago, AmbroseGirl said:

I'm thinking more on the bigger scale.. like HULK Hogan! He's rumoured to star on Celeb BB this summer. So could possibly be him. 

Only problem with this theory is that the show begins in early July and runs into August. We would all be pretty screwed if he was in the show and made it to the end and missed the con. Unless it's all rigged and he's getting kicked out week 2. 

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, misssaigonaddict said:

No the does not begin early July its late July because it is the last weekend of the month starts Friday 9am to 6pm closes after 6 / Saturday 9am to 6pm closes again/ Sunday 9am to 6pm then the 2017 show is finished.

its can't b e going on till August because 1st of July is not down on the showmasters website there probably packing up the event after the show at 6 on the sunday. 

miss, they're not talking about LFCC they are talking about Big Brother and the speculation that Hulk Hogan might feature this series.

Edited by StuartG2198

6 minutes ago, Iloveyouiknow said:

Love the bribery front what type of cheesecake

Polish cheesecake. And I tell you, when I am bribing someone with a cheesecake it is worth it! Every time I want something from my dad I am saying : "Dad, I'll bake you a cheesecake". And I have it!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RoryMcGarrett said:

Polish cheesecake. And I tell you, when I am bribing someone with a cheesecake it is worth it! Every time I want something from my dad I am saying : "Dad, I'll bake you a cheesecake". And I have it!

I'll dress up as Captain America for you for a cheesecake :thumbup:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

I'm hoping for Mark Hamill or Chris Evans.

But at the same time, thinking about the cost is making me hope it's someone I don't want to meet. But I do want it to be someone I want. 

Help.

I understand how you feel its going to be one of those annoucments thats on par with the likes of Sigourney Wever and Michael J Fox 

The original post didn't say that it was a first time guest so maybe it's a big name from events past.

If that's so maybe I'll get the Bruce Campbell announcement I've been craving for for years.

• Like 3