Next Big Guest Announcement- Wednesday 24th May

Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy wants to assure Star Wars fans of one thing — Luke Skywalker is going to play an integral part of Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

“He is significantly important to this next film,” Kennedy said to thousands of fans. 

Looking into it too much maybe? 

• Like 1

Wow, some of you guys are reading a lot into this! Here's where my thinking is:

The red font means nothing. The colours do match the Last Jedi poster but that's just a coincidence. If there is a clue to be found here, I think it's the way that it is laid out as a warning sign but that isn't much to go on by itself, therefore I'm not making any guesses just yet.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

The red font means nothing. The colours do match the Last Jedi poster but that's just a coincidence. If there is a clue to be found here, I think it's the way that it is laid out as a warning sign but that isn't much to go on by itself, therefore I'm not making any guesses just yet.

100% this... Red is just warning in general so is the logical colour.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Well, the pre-announcement also says " Pencil your calendars!"
So i expect a guest from the indian movie "Pencil", maybe G. V. Prakash Kumar or Sri Divya

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pencil_(film)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Xenomorph said:

The poster kinda reminds me of the original Predator poster. Plus the quote "What's the matter Dillon? C.I.A. got you pushing too many pencils?".

My guess is big Arnie. 

I'd pay big money for him :P

• Like 1

On 16/05/2017 at 0:10 PM, benweblight said:

Kevin Smith is possible, he doesn't have any shows booked that week.

I'd love Kevin too but last I heard he was hoping to start filming jay and silent bob reboot in the summer? 

Going with the last Jedi theme, If it's Mark Hamill you can take my money for diamond pass now. Managed to meet him at another con last year for photo op but couldn't get anywhere near him for autograph. Think my VQ ticket for that was around 500 and he was only managing about 250ish a day. 

But could the red white and black also mean ghostbusters? Bill Murray? Sigourney weaver?

or more sons of anarchy guests?

i can't imagine it being any current walking dead guests as I believe they have started filming the new series now. 

It is like the WARNING, the one you see at the beginning of some movies like strong language, violence etc.  See the thing is they know who it is but have to warn people because.... new guest means new tickets for group photos, joined photos, with prop photos, limited batches.....have the online shop lined up and ready to go once announced.....keep the mods entertained for a week......the 24th is a payday for someone and they are using the force to hold off on the announcement.....takes time for magic to work!!!