Two new shows being announced this Friday 6pm

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are excited to share that on Friday @ 6PM we will be announcing two brand new events taking place in the UK in 2017.

We could be coming to a location near you, so keep an eye on our Facebook page and website at 6pm on Friday to find out more! As usual there'll be stalls to browse, a gaming zone to bring out your inner child and our cosplay masquerade.

www.showmastersevents.com

i am hoping for either -

A wrestling event. Not many guests have been announced yet for Collectormania or London. Maybe SM are holding back on them for a reason.

A retro tv show event. There would be so many to choose from. I am talking stars from shows such as Only Fools & Horses, Some Mothers Do Ave 'Em, Charmed, Charlies Angels, Knight Rider, A Team, Land of the Giants, Wonder Woman etc.

15 minutes ago, misssaigonaddict said:

Wat venue name did Brighton take place in the past For Brighton film and comic con I know it's unlikely as wrong name has stated above me 

The venue for Brighton was the Hilton Nrighton Metropole in 2015, miss. Here's the sub forum if you fancy a gander at it. :smile:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?/forum/335-film-comic-con-brighton-2015/

What about comic con cruise involving say the Amsterdam Comic Con

Say Saturday, attendees get on a boat you have a comic con on the ship, maybe a handful of guests signing

Sunday you arrive in Amsterdam where the attendees go to the event as well as having guests that have been took sign at that event too.

(then back on the boat and people get back Monday)

Edited by dvdrob13
  • Like 1

Going to take a guess and say Bristol, Liverpool, Edinburgh, or maybe Leeds? Just thinking some of the bigger cities. Would have loved a Bristol convention when I lived down there!

*quietly hopes for York* 

Edited by RichBDW