photo op/autograph

avfc2k

hi guys (and gals) i did search and couldnt see anyone had asked so apologies if it has been asked before but im going to nec in june for first time with collector mania and have had a refund with sylvester mcoy photoshoot as he has cancelled . i am looking at john barrowman photoshoot but just wondered is there an autograph included in the photoshoot or is that a seperate purchase ?

thanks in advance 

No, autos aren't included in the price, you pay for these on the day, avfc2k.  You'd most likely need to collect a Virtual Queue (VQ) ticket at the start of the day, and then pay for your autograph when getting it.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming

If you defiantly want Barrowmans's auto it's best to consider the Diamond pass as he's always very busy.  Also just a warning, if you ask for an auto during the photoshoot they will ask you to leave the shoot ;)

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for replies guys , 1 more quick qeustion can my partner come in with me to photoshoot (not to be in pics) but just to see me have photos taken and also see the celeb in question

4 minutes ago, avfc2k said:

thanks for replies guys , 1 more quick qeustion can my partner come in with me to photoshoot (not to be in pics) but just to see me have photos taken and also see the celeb in question

Unfortunately not, avfc2k, to go into the photoshoot area, you need to purchase a ticket. :smile: