Pre order question

Zombiebeegee

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows when sending in a photo for preorder you have to add the order number on the back, I was just wondering what one to add as you get an order number from the preorder page and a different order number from the email conferming  your order ! Many thanks ( oh and before anyone says I'm unable to email the preorder page as for some reason I can't email them!)

All send in items MUST have a post it note on the back with your name and order number. 

If you want an item signed in a particular place and colour you MUST label the item BEFORE sending it. We try our best to do this but cannot guarentee due to the large amount of items we get with some guests. 

When you order please add in the description what you are sending and who is signing it.

Please add a sender address to your envelope/tube etc. 

I've included a couple of extra relevant bits in case anyone else was wondering - re the order no, I'd go for the one on the email.  If you want, print off the confirmation email and include it in the poster tube.  Make sure you do the post it note as well but it won't hurt to have the confirmation in there and it's got all your details on.

• Moderators

Thank you Rayland. 

I get emailed at least once a day asking for the send in address even though its on the home page. I no longer give it out via email as I need the customer sending the item to fully read and understand what needs to be done when sending an item in. You won't believe at LFCC 2015 how many Star Wars, GOT and BTTF posters turned up with no name on or even a sender address on the tube. 

Adding the name of the show to the Tube (as mentioned on the homepage) helps so much when we have back to back to back shows. But I'd like to point out that 95% now follow the instructions and I thank you all for doing so. I want your items signed as you want them signed and a simple post it note take care of that. 

JG 

Hello I was just asking what order number to put on the back of the photos as you get 2 different order numbers one when your order is  placed on the showmasters preorder page and a different order number when the email comes through to confirm your order.  

• Moderators

When you order you should get a website notification email.

This should be at the top 

The Following Order Has Been Received via sagepay Order #: XXXXXXX

This Number is perfect, if you put the other number that also comes through that is not an issue either. No number is a problem ;)

THANK YOU 

JG