Guest Cancellation - Michelle Hurd

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Due to a change in work commitments Michelle Hurd is no longer able attend our Collectormania 24: Film & Comic Con Birmingham event. 

All photo shoot tickets are in the process of being refunded, so anyone who has purchased a photo shoot with Michelle will receive an email shortly.

Ugghh!... I had sent 3 custom cards for her to sign via the send in service.  The one person I really needed.   Any chance she may go to LFCC???

I wonder what work she had to work on?  Ash or Blindspot?

Edited by zipbags

2 hours ago, zipbags said:

Ugghh!... I had sent 3 custom cards for her to sign via the send in service.  The one person I really needed.   Any chance she may go to LFCC???

I wonder what work she had to work on?  Ash or Blindspot?

There's always a chance, but right now there is no confirmation. If an appearance can be moved to another show it's usually announced straight away.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the info.  I had paid for 3 cards to be signed by her via Showmasters.  I have emailed them a couple of times asking about a refund and nothing.  Has anyone had any experience about how long it takes to get refunded on cancelled guests?

Thanks!

10 minutes ago, zipbags said:

Thanks for the info.  I had paid for 3 cards to be signed by her via Showmasters.  I have emailed them a couple of times asking about a refund and nothing.  Has anyone had any experience about how long it takes to get refunded on cancelled guests?

Thanks!

Are you talking about the pre order service Zip?  That's a different branch so if you are emailing showmasters you are contacting the wrong people, you need to contact http://www.showmasterssales.com/ but bear in mind they are dealing with sending out items from C24 at the moment so you may not get an immediate reply.

On 6/8/2017 at 1:46 PM, Raylenth said:

Are you talking about the pre order service Zip?  That's a different branch so if you are emailing showmasters you are contacting the wrong people, you need to contact http://www.showmasterssales.com/ but bear in mind they are dealing with sending out items from C24 at the moment so you may not get an immediate reply.

Thanks for the reply.  I had been emailing them since a month ago when she cancelled.  I had been emailing a guy named Jason whose email address is from your contact site.