Forum addiction

I go into addiction mode when announcements are made for Sherlocked and you really don't want to see what I'm like when Cumberbatch gets announced for it.Ā  The excitement causes a refresh melt down.

37 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I go into addiction mode when announcements are made for Sherlocked and you really don't want to see what I'm like when Cumberbatch gets announced for it.Ā  The excitement causes a refresh melt down.

Is that when your inner highly-functioning sociopath comes out....or is that putting it too lightly? :chair:

Yup, I spend a fair amount of time on here. Best thing for announcements though is to follow the LFCC forum and switch on email notifications for new threads. Through my watch I then get told almost instantly when a new guest has been announced.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, BarcaScot said:

Is that when your inner highly-functioning sociopath comes out....or is that putting it too lightly? :chair:

Nothing as extreme as that thankfully Barca, it's a combination of trying to help all the newbies on Twitter and Facebook who don't read the info and other posts and who go into meltdowns themselves because they haven't been replied to for 5 minutes and us oldies getting super excited and trying to out squee each other.

33 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

I check daily for Gillian Anderson's return. One day! One day :-D

Ā 

But hey its better than fags, alcohol and drugs! With no nasty side effects and health problems.

Ā 

And cheaper! :-D

They would probably be cheaper! :lol:

Ever since i joined the forum witch isĀ a good while back now i am still forever checking the lfacc thread for new annoucements the only thing i dont like about the updated forum is the fact you cant see who else is online as wellĀ 

Edited by Starbug

3 minutes ago, Starbug said:

Ever since i joined the forum witch isĀ a good while back now i am still forever checking the lfacc thread for new annoucements the only thing i dont like about the updated forum is the fact you cant see who else is online as wellĀ 

You can, Starbug. There's a wee tab up at the top left. :smile:

8 hours ago, tompain100 said:

Just wait until a few weeks before the event when you'll be checking every 3 minutes for cancellations...Ā 

That is when the addiction really kicks in & your checking constantly even when you haven'tĀ received notifications but you just want to check in case they've stopped workingĀ :blink:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

Yup, I spend a fair amount of time on here. Best thing for announcements though is to follow the LFCC forum and switch on email notifications for new threads. Through my watch I then get told almost instantly when a new guest has been announced.

Never even thought of that it may not cute refres***as but could help alleviate the symptoms a little