Latest Guest Announcement - INDIRA VARMA

On 04/05/2017 at 6:30 PM, Xenomorph said:

Amazing guest. I loved her in HBO's Rome. Great guest for £15

She is advertised as different prices, £15 if you click on picture and £20 if you click discuss on forum. Which one is right 

1 hour ago, CrazyHorses said:

She is advertised as different prices, £15 if you click on picture and £20 if you click discuss on forum. Which one is right 

When there's a difference in prices/days appearing between the website and the announcement it's a good idea to look at the 'Days and Prices' thread as that will give you 3 sources and go with the 2 that are the same.  The thread says she's £20 so I'd go with that price.

On 04/05/2017 at 4:14 PM, mark worton said:

it only says Saturday on this page but on the main one it says Friday, Saturday & Sunday which one is correct & the price is different

Tickets are on sale now and is only showing Saturday for £20.   Saturday Only unless anything changes. :-)

8 hours ago, Lewisgreen250293 said:

Tickets are on sale now and is only showing Saturday for £20.   Saturday Only unless anything changes. :-)

Actually Mods, the website is still saying she is attending all weekend.  I only say because of the amount of people who don't come on the forum and may book to come Friday or Sunday to see her, they will have a case if they say false advertising ;)