Latest Guest Announcement - KRISTIAN NAIRN

Ho-Ho-Hold the Frickin' door (in my head I didn't use the word Frickin ;) My list just keeps getting longer you may have to hold the con over a week for me to fit everything :o Such a fantastic guest, can't wait to meet Kristian :D  Well done ShowMasters the guest list is awesome with something for everyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • showmasters unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

In light of KFC's vid posted on their Facebook page, I'm thinking of purchashing a photoshoot ticket on the Friday with thr photoshoot involving me holding a couple of empty (and clean) KFC takeaway boxes.

Just wondering if this will be ok, as it could be considered a form of advertising.

Otherwise, I won't purchase a ticket, since I've already had a photoshoot with him last year.

Many thanks.

Thanks.

I plan to hold a KFC ricebox in one of my hands and a KFC snack box in the other (both closed but empty and clean, and will be recycled afterwards). I am even willing to show the crew members involved that they are clean and empty.

Just want to check as I don't want to spend £15 for a photo with someone I've already had a photo with last year and not be allowed to carry the boxes for this year's.

30 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

The crew may be asking the same, if they're peckish enough. lol

:lol:

I can think of a number of reasons.

Such as where the nearest KFC is, time and the heat (and dare I say, the smell) of the food.

Sorry!

Just seen another vid on Facebook involving Kristian Nairn and water bottles (and Mayim Bialik).

I'm now thinking of purchasing a second photoshoot, this time involving me holding a plastic water bottle (most likely one purchased from one of the eateries).

Is it ok to order 2 photoshoot tickets?

If so, I'll designate them to seperate batches. This will give me time to change props without holding up the queue.

10 minutes ago, Sebster118 said:

Sorry!

Just seen another vid on Facebook involving Kristian Nairn and water bottles (and Mayim Bialik).

I'm now thinking of purchasing a second photoshoot, this time involving me holding a plastic water bottle (most likely one purchased from one of the eateries).

Is it ok to order 2 photoshoot tickets?

If so, I'll designate them to seperate batches. This will give me time to change props without holding up the queue.

Yes you can order 2 photos (you can buy as many as you want!). You can have them taken at the same time to save you having to re-queue as well.