Unbiased Poll

Raylenth

Who would you rather spend an afternoon in the park with?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather spend an afternoon in the park with?

• Benedict Cumberbatch
    • Benedict Cumberbatch
    • Benedict Cumberbatch
    • Benedict Squeakerson III

Benedict Cumberbatch? In a park? Just imagine.

"Do you fancy a go on on the playground?"

"I can't, for I would surely get dirt on my coat which is a nice coat and I can't be seen in a dirty coat for I am Benedict Cumberbatch."

"We could just go and feed the ducks?"

"I can't, for I would surely be recognised, causing a scene. The police would have to be called for I am Benedict Cumberbatch."

Edited by natedammit
Poor proofreading

Yeah, there you are wandering round the park on a pleasant spring afternoon and suddenly he's waist deep in the lake taking his top off. For he is Benedict Cumberbatch. 

I mean, a dinner in a decent restaurant? A trip to an independent cinema? By all means take Benedict Cumberbatch. But a park? Madness.

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Outrage!  No one has voted for Benedict Cumberbatch, poor Benedict Cumberbatch, all lonely and sad without any votes.

Fine, I'll take him to the park, but I'll probably stick to the bit with the tennis courts and bowling green. There's a museum there, he should like that.

• Like 2

Aww you're a good bear really Nate.  If it's the Museum of Cheese then yes he will like it.  Benedict likes a bit of cheese does he.  Best keep him away from the emmental though, holey cheese messes with his head a bit.