Olympia floor plan

2 minutes ago, Knitty Fred said:

If it was posted then it should be in the previous shows thread under LFCC 16 but that's not that this year's floor plan will be the same as changes do happen so probably best to wait for this year's when it's posted later in the year.

Oh ok I thought they would probably have been similar, thanks.

Whether you screen shot it is entirely up to you Miss, however I don't think it's necessary at all.  Showmasters will have maps up around the venue, though you will have to look out for them but it's not that complicated.  IF they use the same layout as last time it's stalls on the ground floor along with the cosplay arena, on the second is where the guests are, the photo shoot booths and the main talk stage along with other stalls.  All you really need to know is which door to go in.  I did a map last tome with Queen added to the FAQ and when they pin them for this years event it may be on there so you can see where to go for the entrance.   Other than that all you need to know is where to go for the guests, and you cn work that out from the floor plan when it's posted.  Everything else you can wander around and find once you have done the VQ bit.

11 hours ago, misssaigonaddict said:

Wen the 2017 one is posted should I screen shot the floor plan on my iPad wen I am at theme parks i do this so I know where I am going my last thing I will ask as I got a LFCC ticket will I be allowed in YALC I have seen on ticket selection there is a YALC ticket my plans are nearly all sorted 

I forgot to reply about YALC.  LFCC tickets do allow you entry to YALC but only after a certain time, only YALC ticket holders get entry first thing.  It's the same vice versa as well.  YALC ticket holders can access LFCC but only after 10am.  I imagine the time will be the same and you can get into YALC after 10am but check the FAQ section when it's pinned and the info should be there.

Edited by Raylenth
Can't spell YALC

I think the 'you are here' is a good idea, but there were things on the map that hadn't happened as they were cancelled last minute, I suppose the only thing they could do with that is have someone go around and cross them out if they can, but there's so much going on last minute I suppose it's an easy thing to forget about.