Support for a friend

A lot of you know me but today I want to talk about a friend of mine.  A guy called Phil. Turns out a lot of you know him. He is the guy dressed as wonder woman and snow white raises money for the charity Muscular dystrophy  his boy suffers from it. He has done a lot for the charity and his son . Late  last year he had an injury, right arm badly damaged but he got better,late February he had a simple medical test that turned into surgery, still didn't,t stop the guy, IN early March he became ill but kept quiet .his wife took oldest boy to doctor appointment Phil became more ill ,violently sick was taken to hospital, kidneys shut down, thrown up his stomach lining diabetes went very bad. While the house was empty his costumes drying out on the line were destroyed, no one knows why.    

Phil got better, still looks weak has lost a lot of weight, I caught up to him recently  He was only trying to sort things out for  his local fun run, He has the bracelets and tiara and a wonder woman t shirt to wear for it H e is determined to be at the race no matter what

I want to let everybody know how strong and great this guy is and if anyone has any ideas how I can help him. I want to help him but don,t know how. I don,t want him offended or ashamed.  Suggestions ????

• Like 1