Scream

Tony1975

Just read a report that the third season of Scream will be a complete reboot with a new cast. I think this is a bad move. It won't be the same without Emma, Noah, Audrey and Brooke! The only positive I can take from this is that maybe the original cast from the first two seasons will be available to attend Collectormania or London. What are other fans of the show thoughts on the planned reboot?

Noah is my favourite character, so it will be a shame if he isn't in the third season.  Like you said, it won't be the same without Emma, Noah, Audrey and Brooke!

Do you know why they decided to use a totally new cast?  Personally, I don't think this is a good idea!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ChloeLou said:

Noah is my favourite character, so it will be a shame if he isn't in the third season.  Like you said, it won't be the same without Emma, Noah, Audrey and Brooke!

Do you know why they decided to use a totally new cast?  Personally, I don't think this is a good idea!

Apparently they decided that the series had gone as far as it could with the original cast. The ratings had dropped for the second season and it was felt that a total reboot was the best way forward to try and revive interest.

Agreed I don't think it's a good ideas either. I am all for new faces to keep it fresh but they should keep some of the original cast as well.

I will still watch it out of interest but don't expect to enjoy it as much.

On 30/04/2017 at 10:12 PM, Tony1975 said:

Apparently they decided that the series had gone as far as it could with the original cast. The ratings had dropped for the second season and it was felt that a total reboot was the best way forward to try and revive interest.

Agreed I don't think it's a good ideas either. I am all for new faces to keep it fresh but they should keep some of the original cast as well.

I will still watch it out of interest but don't expect to enjoy it as much.

Personally, I don't think the series will work without the original cast.  But this is just my personal opinion.  In the first series, we grew to love the characters.  It won't be the same without Emma, Noah, Audrey and Brooke!  It's a shame they won't be in the third season.  I might watch it, but I don't know yet.

51 minutes ago, ChloeLou said:

Personally, I don't think the series will work without the original cast.  But this is just my personal opinion.  In the first series, we grew to love the characters.  It won't be the same without Emma, Noah, Audrey and Brooke!  It's a shame they won't be in the third season.  I might watch it, but I don't know yet.

Agreed but look on the positive side. Showmasters may have a better chance at getting them now :D

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Tony1975 said:

Agreed but look on the positive side. Showmasters may have a better chance at getting them now :D

That's a very good point...  I didn't actually think of that.  Hopefully, Showmasters will be able to get them! :smile:

Edited by ChloeLou
  • Like 1