Tony1975

Scream

7 posts in this topic

Just read a report that the third season of Scream will be a complete reboot with a new cast. I think this is a bad move. It won't be the same without Emma, Noah, Audrey and Brooke! The only positive I can take from this is that maybe the original cast from the first two seasons will be available to attend Collectormania or London. What are other fans of the show thoughts on the planned reboot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noah is my favourite character, so it will be a shame if he isn't in the third season.  Like you said, it won't be the same without Emma, Noah, Audrey and Brooke!

Do you know why they decided to use a totally new cast?  Personally, I don't think this is a good idea!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ChloeLou said:

Noah is my favourite character, so it will be a shame if he isn't in the third season.  Like you said, it won't be the same without Emma, Noah, Audrey and Brooke!

Do you know why they decided to use a totally new cast?  Personally, I don't think this is a good idea!

Apparently they decided that the series had gone as far as it could with the original cast. The ratings had dropped for the second season and it was felt that a total reboot was the best way forward to try and revive interest.

Agreed I don't think it's a good ideas either. I am all for new faces to keep it fresh but they should keep some of the original cast as well.

I will still watch it out of interest but don't expect to enjoy it as much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont see how it can work without the original cast.  How can you not have Emma everything in the prog revolves around her.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/04/2017 at 10:12 PM, Tony1975 said:

Apparently they decided that the series had gone as far as it could with the original cast. The ratings had dropped for the second season and it was felt that a total reboot was the best way forward to try and revive interest.

Agreed I don't think it's a good ideas either. I am all for new faces to keep it fresh but they should keep some of the original cast as well.

I will still watch it out of interest but don't expect to enjoy it as much.

Personally, I don't think the series will work without the original cast.  But this is just my personal opinion.  In the first series, we grew to love the characters.  It won't be the same without Emma, Noah, Audrey and Brooke!  It's a shame they won't be in the third season.  I might watch it, but I don't know yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, ChloeLou said:

Personally, I don't think the series will work without the original cast.  But this is just my personal opinion.  In the first series, we grew to love the characters.  It won't be the same without Emma, Noah, Audrey and Brooke!  It's a shame they won't be in the third season.  I might watch it, but I don't know yet.

Agreed but look on the positive side. Showmasters may have a better chance at getting them now :D

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Tony1975 said:

Agreed but look on the positive side. Showmasters may have a better chance at getting them now :D

That's a very good point...  I didn't actually think of that.  Hopefully, Showmasters will be able to get them! :smile:

Edited by ChloeLou
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now