Quick ticket question...

In the last 2 years I have never printed a ticket for an SM event. I just use my watch and/or phone. People do seem to be concerned about battery but mine has never run out and even if it did, I keep a mobile charger in my bag that would solve the problem. Saves having to try and scramble through all those pieces of paper trying to find the right one, and it helps the planet :)

• Like 2

Seeing this has slightly turned into a preference thread (lol), prefer having them printed out and in order of when they are, so entrance is at the front, then the shoots for the day, in order of when they are, and breaking down again into 1 set for me and 1 for my brother (At which point I'll give his to him, only for him to ask me where his are, like he did at last year's LFCC... :laugh:)

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Seeing this has slightly turned into a preference thread (lol), prefer having them printed out and in order of when they are, so entrance is at the front, then the shoots for the day, in order of when they are, and breaking down again into 1 set for me and 1 for my brother (At which point I'll give his to him, only for him to ask me where his are, like he did at last year's LFCC... :laugh:)

Yeah, that's what I normally do as well. My printer cartridges cost £30 so figured I'd go digital this year lol