Leaving and coming back policies?

10 minutes ago, LFCCQuestions said:

I just have a Sunday (all day) ticket. So if I were to leave the venue to get some food or whatever I can go back in or is it that if you leave you cannot come back in? 

You can leave and re-enter, LFCCQs, as the camel has said, just make sure you see a crew member at the doors so you can have your hand stamped

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2017 at 2:03 PM, Spacecadet is here said:

If you leave the venue during the show, make sure you see the staff at the doors, they should stamp your hand, and you can come and go as you please... thats what happens at the other shows, so i can't see this being any different. :headscratch:

Shame camels don't have hands, so you going to have to show your hooves to get in

7 minutes ago, CrazyHorses said:

Shame camels don't have hands, so you going to have to show your hooves to get in

Yep, I get my Hoof Stamped going in and out.. I think the most so far is 5 stamps, One crew member even tried to Stamp my hump.. The Crew really like stamping me, Don't know why? :P

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/05/2017 at 3:11 PM, Spacecadet is here said:

Yep, I get my Hoof Stamped going in and out.. I think the most so far is 5 stamps, One crew member even tried to Stamp my hump.. The Crew really like stamping me, Don't know why? :P

Stamping you or stamping on you? Just for clarification purposes you see, I don't want animal cruelty campaigners or NSPCA coming round and shutting events down because of off the cuff comments  Lol

9 hours ago, Timecorridor said:

Sorry Raylenth I have to disagree with you there I'm afraid they wont let you back in again with just your ticket if you don't have your hand stamped. Other wise I could just go out ( with a stamped hand ) and give my ticket to a ticket-less friend. I think once its been scanned you cant then reuse it for re-entry.

So its VERY important to get your hand stamped BEFORE you leave !

Also just to give you the heads up, although I'm not sure what its like on a Sunday, how ever if you arrive early and get placed into the " Holding " hall/area be warned if your like me and your a snoutcaster, ie you smoke, once your in there you can not get out until the show starts ! As last year where I was we got ushered into a small ( ish ) penned in area where it was shoulder to shoulder with NO ROOM to move ! Although I cant recall if it was for a hour or half a hour like that either way it was/is a hellava health and safety nightmare and a huge fire risk ! In which I over heard a lady saying " May be I should call 999 and tell the fire brigade "  Normally things like that don't bother me but hearing that DID !

I'm just saying although hopefully this year that wont happen ?

Although another good idea would be as we have our tickets scanned could we possibly have the hand stamper there already ? As for people like myself who leave and come back in again ( see above ) don't have to worry about getting a hand stamp when we leave for the first time as we would already have had it done as we enter and have our ticket scanned.

Just a idea :whistling:

Raylenth clearly meant this as back up, timecorridor. Some people have been worried in the past that they wouldn't get back in if the stamp was smudged or rubbed off slightly.

The "holding pen" was implemented last year due to weather and health and safety issues outside. Funny that this is the first time you (or anyone) mentions a health and safety risk. It would be nice if supposed issues were brought up more than 11 months after a show.

The handstamper is there at the exit. But there's a limited number of these items and if a certain number of "snoutcasters" leave at the same time there might not be one on hand immediately.