New signer

johnhuk

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I have a question and I'm hoping someone can help.

I work in a school and a member one of our long standing families (20+ years) was an uncredited extra in the briefing room scene in ROTJ. He played B-Wing pilot Palso Thern, Blue 7. I only found out recently but when watching it back its so obviously him!

My question is this: would there be any interest in him singing at events and if so how would he go about it? 

Thanks

John, the best thing to do would be to contact Showmasters and Pre Orders directly.  You can reach them here preorders@showmastersevents.com and info@showmastersevents.com.  Maybe pass his (if he's OK with his details being passed on) contact info to them and leave it to them to sort out if there is any interest on either side.

• Like 1

I can't comment on that side of it John, I'm not a collector of Star Wars auto's but I'm sure there will always be some interest.  It's just a case of if there's enough interest to do anything about it.

Any how it's not something Showmasters would comment on publicly as they do not discuss negotiations or who they may be talking to.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, johnhuk said:

Will do, thanks. He is interested but thinks there would be no interest in him!

Whoa, if your mate can be seen on screen and is a New signer, he is going to be extremely busy.. He better warn his bank manager if he can handle the demand... :poki: I'm interested already. SM where are you? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 4/23/2017 at 11:50 AM, johnhuk said:

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I have a question and I'm hoping someone can help.

I work in a school and a member one of our long standing families (20+ years) was an uncredited extra in the briefing room scene in ROTJ. He played B-Wing pilot Palso Thern, Blue 7. I only found out recently but when watching it back its so obviously him!

My question is this: would there be any interest in him singing at events and if so how would he go about it? 

Thanks

John email me on fonjasong@hotmail.com I book the star wars guests

Jason G 

Hi Jason,

As soon as I've convinced him that these events are fun and that people will want to meet him and he is happy with me passing his details on I will contact you, thanks!

• 1 year later...